Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by parakiss »

SKatF wrote: 15 Jan 2019, 14:16 I have 2 templates for sale almost 700 LP, and empty lots for real life $$.

The lots are unlocks of special templates. Can't see why anyone would buy them, when you can build and demolish the home to get the special lot. Unless you didn't have it unlocked and desperately wanted it, I guess.

I wish there was a way to preview the new complete homes. They're a real pig in a poke this way.
I saw people post the interior and even tour of both Architect Houses in fb groups.
Still contemplating to spend so much LP for such houses or just build houses similar to those AH
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

mudgenie wrote: 16 Jan 2019, 07:16 This is so strange to be offered things in the store that I have already unlocked. They must not be checking that and are just offering things randomly.
I do believe that SFP are trying to trick us into buying something we may already have as a way to earn more profit. So I do warn for anyone that if something is offered to you (even in the Deals Section), double check if you haven't already got that item unlocked. And if you do, double check the prices as things that are being offered in the Deals Section have been higher than the original offered price.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I have this in my online store. I didn’t manage to finish the event. I missed out on the last prize of the vacuum cleaners and doggy wardrobes and therefore the main prize for finishing. I would have liked the vacuum cleaners but I wasn’t much fussed about the rest and wasn’t prepared to use SP to finish. This pack is everything that was in the main prize. Needless to say I won’t be paying this silly amount of real money for it!
Attachments
3ECA383C-7E23-4F94-84CE-F01A5F62EDA7.jpeg
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

Has anyone bought the empty backyard wedding lot? I wonder if it has the irremovable wall arches in the front the original template has.
(Reusing image from this posting)
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

I went ahead and bought Laura again since I figure I’ll need all the help I can get. I also bought the kinky curly Afro, I just HAD to. It’s crazy because I swear the day before I was thinking they need to add a new Afro style. The original one is super dated, no one wears a round fro anymore. :lol:

I’ll also pick up the eternity portraits, the lounge set, and the summer wrap dresses. Sigh... they got me good this time.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

indiekicks wrote: 31 Jan 2019, 00:30 I went ahead and bought Laura again since I figure I’ll need all the help I can get. I also bought the kinky curly Afro, I just HAD to. It’s crazy because I swear the day before I was thinking they need to add a new Afro style. The original one is super dated, no one wears a round fro anymore. :lol:

I’ll also pick up the eternity portraits, the lounge set, and the summer wrap dresses. Sigh... they got me good this time.
Me too! :lol:
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

So many offers in the online store, not enough money for any of them... :lol:

indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

Some of the furniture packs look tempting but I’m not going for it because they’ll probably cost LP/SP. They need to show what the price is after “unlocking”.
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

There is a new (I think) pack in the store called “Carpets and Wallpapers.” 5 wallpapers, 5 carpets, $2.99 on my Apple device 📱. Here are some photos.
Attachments
2A1670BE-2B20-4731-A08B-A2C83D51EAB5.jpeg
F0128843-1080-4FC9-9014-457C6082C3F3.jpeg
B4574FF4-6A40-4A0C-99BA-16F1D0C800C4.jpeg
3DF7C14C-10F4-40BB-AAC9-A272C9DAE3EC.jpeg
8D8EB01E-C5BD-4A02-A65E-EEB4C4A4864F.jpeg
EA3AE09C-6B86-4DF4-A635-EB0132C5A5BB.jpeg
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

LittleBean wrote: 26 Feb 2019, 07:58 There is a new (I think) pack in the store called “Carpets and Wallpapers.” 5 wallpapers, 5 carpets, $2.99 on my Apple device 📱. Here are some photos.
I think most of it is new. The flooring looks really similiar to those Maternity Store ones, but I don't think they're the same.