[TUTORIAL] Professions Training/Specialization Training

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [TUTORIAL] Professions Training/Specialization Training

Post by SKatF »

SimAddict wrote:Is there a point in continuing to work onsite at the police station, movie studio, or hospital once all of the worksites have been completely updated? I won't need anymore resources, so I'm not sure what the point would be... But maybe there's something I'm not thinking of?
After updating all workstations to 20 and getting the outfits, I haven't bothered. I guess you could sell resources for $ but there are better ways.
SimAddict
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimAddict »

SKatF wrote: After updating all workstations to 20 and getting the outfits, I haven't bothered. I guess you could sell resources for $ but there are better ways.
I had the same thought about selling resources, but agree that it's not worth the time/energy.
Game Center ID: •|•Jenna•|•
Facebook/JennaSimsFreeplay
HFN: 22 West Side
Haunted House: 3 East Side
Magic House: 11 West Side
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

SKatF wrote:
SimAddict wrote:Is there a point in continuing to work onsite at the police station, movie studio, or hospital once all of the worksites have been completely updated? I won't need anymore resources, so I'm not sure what the point would be... But maybe there's something I'm not thinking of?
After updating all workstations to 20 and getting the outfits, I haven't bothered. I guess you could sell resources for $ but there are better ways.
I haven't bothered with the Police station or Movie Studio since I updated all areas. Personally think that sims are better used in doing hobbies or planting.
Tornado
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Tornado »

Which resources are needed to upgrade the last two workstations in the police station?
I'm especially interested in the amount of shields needed to max those workstations.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Tornado wrote:Which resources are needed to upgrade the last two workstations in the police station?
I'm especially interested in the amount of shields needed to max those workstations.
It's all listed on page 13 in this thread.
Tornado
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Tornado »

copperwood wrote:
Tornado wrote:Which resources are needed to upgrade the last two workstations in the police station?
Tnx.
I scanned and searched the thread but only on words "shield" and "golden" and not on "badge"... :?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Tornado wrote:
copperwood wrote:
Tnx.
I scanned and searched the thread but only on words "shield" and "golden" and not on "badge"... :?

The lists of badge requirements for the movie studio and police station are linked to in the opening post of this topic. ;)

Once the list for the hospital is done it will be linked to as well.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Tornado
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Tornado »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Tornado wrote:
copperwood wrote:
Tnx.

The lists of badge requirements for the movie studio and police station are linked to in the opening post of this topic. ;)

Once the list for the hospital is done it will be linked to as well.

I'm sorry for asking again. :oops: :oops: :oops:
mzwpg
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mzwpg »

So can the unlocked outfits only be worn by the specialized sim?
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

mzwpg wrote:So can the unlocked outfits only be worn by the specialized sim?
Any adult sim can wear them.

I actually liked the shirt with holster for the special agent better than the trench coat. Wish I could have gotten that as the special outfit.