Tips about weekly tasks

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Tips about goals

Post by Delphine »

I have just finished to write an énormous guide about the Neighbours goals and you tell me the changes :evil:
Couldn't you notice this before ? :lol:

(BTW, they are good changes)
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
Bagatelle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Bagatelle »

Delphine wrote:I have just finished to write an énormous guide about the Neighbours goals and you tell me the changes :evil:
Couldn't you notice this before ? :lol:

(BTW, they are good changes)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome into my life Delphine !!
Facebook account : Bagatelle Dupré (please send a message with SFP or the forum)
Game Center : bagatelle freeplay

HFN : Volcano View (on the right of the volcano)

Sorry for my poor english.... I'm french ! ;)
Happy simming ! :D
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

Mouhahahahaha :lol:
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
miffi fiffi
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by miffi fiffi »

Today i had the goal "deep sleep", sent a sim to bed for a deep sleep and played with my Teens and preteens, getting them ready for school. Made a preteen power snooze, and when he woke up, the goal completed. It was a very nice surprise :)
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

ErinPW wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:
So, whenever you need something you just go and click on it? Awesome! (and yummy! :lol:)
Right :) But my sims still have to bake. It's just, that I decide when they do it :D
We'll see, how long we can fill the goals this way. Goodies like this are often taken away after a short while :(
Does that work for birthday cakes?
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

ErinPW wrote:With "All grown up" we got nice changes at the social goals :)

Become Nemesis
Date a sim
If you send a sim, who has the required relationship at the neighbors town, these goals should complete instantly :D

With the Winter update already, changed the Apple pie between 6.00am and 9.00am. I got it right after starting between 6.00am and 9.00am. Although, the time is still weird :lol:

Great idea! Because. I don't want my small community to be hating on each other :D
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mommacude wrote:
ErinPW wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:So, whenever you need something you just go and click on it? Awesome! (and yummy! :lol:)
Right :) But my sims still have to bake. It's just, that I decide when they do it :D
We'll see, how long we can fill the goals this way. Goodies like this are often taken away after a short while :(
Does that work for birthday cakes?
Yes! Its the only way to know, how many cakes are done. I decided to bake them in an non-inhabited house to avoid accidently taping the cake. Now it's more important than ever, not to tap birthday cakes unless it's needed.
mommacude wrote:
ErinPW wrote:With "All grown up" we got nice changes at the social goals :)
Become Nemesis
Date a sim
If you send a sim, who has the required relationship at the neighbors town, these goals should complete instantly :D
[snip]
Great idea! Because. I don't want my small community to be hating on each other :D
My sims don't have dates and nemesis in neighbors towns except Another Simtown. The other day I found, that it's not necssessary to send a sim who has the requested relationship at the visited town. The goal completed instantly, although this sim has never been in a neighbors town before :D *going to update the first post*
But I think, we have to have at least one sim in our town who has a date/nemesis at any other town.
miffi fiffi wrote:Today i had the goal "deep sleep", sent a sim to bed for a deep sleep and played with my Teens and preteens, getting them ready for school. Made a preteen power snooze, and when he woke up, the goal completed. It was a very nice surprise :)
That's a great tip! Thank you! Hope, it's working for all of us :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by boysnberry11 »

miffi fiffi wrote:Today i had the goal "deep sleep", sent a sim to bed for a deep sleep and played with my Teens and preteens, getting them ready for school. Made a preteen power snooze, and when he woke up, the goal completed. It was a very nice surprise :)

I just tried this as I have this neighbor goal. It didn't work for me. The preteen woke up and the goal is still there...
GC: boysnberry11
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

boysnberry11 wrote:
I just tried this as I have this neighbor goal. It didn't work for me. The preteen woke up and the goal is still there...

I guess, it was a weekly goal, because it's mentioned "...getting them ready for school.."
It will take some time to get a confirmation for this :?
Anyway, thanks for testing!
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

This goal showed up for me today in my weekly goals. My preteen slept for 3 minutes and the goal completed :D
iOS 17.4.1