Dance Magic Quest

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Dance Magic Quest

Post by SKatF »

4 day quest to get dance instructor career. This is the 3rd time for this prize. No info found on line yet about whether steps have changed from last time or what prize would be if you've already done it once or twice.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Dance Magic Quest

Post by simmare »

I've done it twice and apparently all I'll get this time is some athletic clothes. Weird that there's a whole quest for this since I was offered the heirloom that unlocks the dance career for purchase a few days ago.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I am glad I will be able to get this career, since this is the first time I am getting this quest :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Anyone finish it for third time? Wondering if there was a prize
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

SKatF wrote: 25 Feb 2019, 20:19 Anyone finish it for third time? Wondering if there was a prize
I just got a second heirloom for the athletic trait (1 star) and sold it immediately because I already had one from the previous event. Not really worth the effort of several days working on this event again.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Thuraya wrote: 25 Feb 2019, 20:39
SKatF wrote: 25 Feb 2019, 20:19 Anyone finish it for third time? Wondering if there was a prize
I just got a second heirloom for the athletic trait (1 star) and sold it immediately because I already had one from the previous event. Not really worth the effort of several days working on this event again.
Agreed. And with the new update today, I can't tell if I got the promised athletic clothes - BIG changes to the closet/shop. And three guesses which heirloom I was offered to purchase again today. Yup, the one that unlocks the dance instructor career.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

simmare wrote: 26 Feb 2019, 01:58
Thuraya wrote: 25 Feb 2019, 20:39
Agreed. And with the new update today, I can't tell if I got the promised athletic clothes - BIG changes to the closet/shop. And three guesses which heirloom I was offered to purchase again today. Yup, the one that unlocks the dance instructor career.
I looked again at the EA site and they only list prizes if you finish it the second time. They called it the "Advanced" version. There did not appear to be any prize for a third completion beyond another level 1 heirloom. The outfits unlocked in the advanced quest look like this.
Attachments
20190226_050352.jpg