Quest for Love

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Quest for Love

Post by simmare »

Thanks for the pics! I was missing the largest one - guess I missed it the first 10 times I scrolled through my storage. I really wish they'd set storage up in tabs like the rest of the home store. Current arrangement makes it devilishly hard to find stuff.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

If anyone buts the furniture, could you please post whether it comes with option to change colors. It would be more interesting to me in other colors than red.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 14 Feb 2019, 02:58 If anyone buts the furniture, could you please post whether it comes with option to change colors. It would be more interesting to me in other colors than red.
Oops, I meant bright pink.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I haven't bought it, but it does seem to come in at least one other color. There's what looks like a white one downtown in the area for the Growing Love Gala.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
nikigunn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by nikigunn »

SKatF wrote: 14 Feb 2019, 02:59
SKatF wrote: 14 Feb 2019, 02:58 If anyone buts the furniture, could you please post whether it comes with option to change colors. It would be more interesting to me in other colors than red.
Oops, I meant bright pink.
There's 6 colors. Pink/brown trim, red/brown trim, purple/brown trim, beige/brown trim, white, and black.
HFN -- 2 Museum Blvd (4 story), 22 West Side (1 story)
HH -- 10 West Side