World of Luxury (2019 rerun)

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

World of Luxury (2019 rerun)

Post by SKatF »

New event starting. There is an introductory quest, like others we've had.

Here's info from Platinum Simmers, will post typed list soon (easier to read)

First prize in quest gives off event coins. 3rd prize is a tea set helpful during relationship events and parties.

If you played event before, you will see previous prizes listed as already won, and can try to fill in what you missed out on, but will have more repeats.
Attachments
20190131_143410.jpg
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: World of Luxury (2019 rerun)

Post by SKatF »

1. Earn 25 simoleans.
2. Spread the word. Tap on sim.
3. Tea Tasting at Cafe. Tap on microphone. 6 hours.*
4. Complete any short event.**
5. Spread the word
6. Luxurious Leisure at home. Tap on sofa. (I think this is 12 hours, couldn't find info and not there yet)*
7. Earn 1000 simoleans.
8. Consider decor, tap on sofa at home.
9. Complete any 3 standard events.
10. Complete a Llama Zoom set.
11. Luxurious Leisure at home.
12. Llama Zoom set.
13. Spice it up Cooking at Restaurant. Tap on the refrigerator. 6 hours*
14. Complete any 3 long events
15. Llama Zoom set
16. Luxurious Leisure at home
17. Tea Tasting at Cafe
18. Llama Zoom set

* 6 hour tasks can be shortened to 3 hour with 2 cupcakes. (This also gets you a event coin bonus of 90 coins if it's like other events, I'm not that far yet.)
12 hour tasks can also be shortened, possibly with 6 or 7 cupcakes, which usually gives you a coin bonus. If you do not shorten the task time, but do use even 1 cupcake for more energy during a special event, you will get the same bonus.

Times are approximate, as if you have decorated the workplaces, the times are a bit shortened.

**Begin a Friendship is shortest. If you don't choose a story, you can repeat with the same sims.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Don't forget to place your "luxurious vessel" (a vase), the prize after task 1. It's put in inventory Good luck finding it, for me it was near front of list. It comes with 125 event coins and refills with 125 every 11 hours. You can collect any time. If it's full, it won't collect more, so be sure to empty if you will be away from your game a while and it's partly full.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Cooldown for 6 hour events is 6 hours.

Luxurious Leisure event listed in quest is called Leisurely Reflections when you tap on sofa. It is a 12 hour event, so expect a 12 hour cooldown.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

This is the vase that gives coins. It comes in this color and has two others that come free with it.
Attachments
20190131_161610.jpg
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Just finished quest. If you did the event previously, the prize is one of the doors and one of the windows. (If it's the first time, prize is unlock the door and widow plus one free of each.)

I'm rather disappointed there are no new items unless you spend $9.99 USD for the pile of boxes, which includes a new shirt. Well other than the vase. Seems like they could have added a couple new outfits, accessories or a hairdo.

They did increase the cap on items a bit, which might make sense with fences, but who needs 7 of the little tables?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I'm not seriously doing this event. Just have my sims complete the extra tasks. So far I got a few of the seats (only 4 in use from the last time around and don't need more) and the other prizes were repeats of clothes - converted into simoleons. Sims Mobile has become boring 😴
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

A friend just finished for the first time. The door and window come with all 6 color unlocked.

I honestly just wanted one more poof (I had 3 from last time) and got it. I did the quest to see what the final prize would be, since it wasn't hard to complete compared to some.

By the way, I got another bubble blower the first day with the basic box bought with 250 event coins. Same as last time. It's a matter of chance, but it does happen. In case anyone who's discouraged wonders if it's rigged.
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

I did the event until the first LlamaZoom event. Now I am just doing the 3 timed events to collect coins.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

We can all play it our own way. 🙂

My whole house is with the event windows. But if they weren't my style, I might do the quest until the tea set prize, and then do it your way.

I hate that we can't see thru their other windows. The lot has these great coastal views. I'd redo my whole lot and house if they offered huge picture windows you could see through.