World of Luxury (2019 rerun)

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: World of Luxury (2019 rerun)

Post by SKatF »

I wondered what would happen if I was in the middle of an event activity when it ended. In the past I haven't started an activity unless I was sure I could finish or quick finished with boosts if I ran close to the wire. Big mistake I learned today.

I decided to experiment and started sims on all three event activities when there was just a few minutes left. I also started a llama zoom and had one sim working on that. When the event ended, all 3 events instantly completed and gave me the rewards, including event coins. Also, when I finished the llama zoom hours later (as it did not instantly complete), I got the 250 event coin reward included.

If they keep this pattern with future events, it's a way to get some quick extra event currency at the end.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I hope the use of word "event" when referring to World of Luxury Event AND to an individual event task (such as Tea Tasting) wasn't too confusing. I should have distinguished the two things better.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

In case you didn't notice (maybe I'm the only one who almost missed it) we are still earning 250 luxury event coins with every Llama Zoom completed. I just cashed in 2 more boxes and got 30 simcash plus some simoleans.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I noticed, but I haven't been that lucky. I only got a bunch of repeat colors. It was sort of useful for completing money goals in preparing for valentine quest.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

World of Luxury event returns

Post by SKatF »

This is the 3rd or 4th time this event has run. But the prizes are great, so here's a chance to fill in any missing items you may want. I could not find a guide yet, so I'm going by the last schedule (Jan 31, 2019) for now. Scroll down the event list to find it.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 27 Jun 2019, 17:39 This is the 3rd or 4th time this event has run. But the prizes are great, so here's a chance to fill in any missing items you may want. I could not find a guide yet, so I'm going by the last schedule (Jan 31, 2019) for now. Scroll down the event list to find it.
Thanks for posting! I have merged your post to the former topic, so the event list can be found in the opening post :)

Here's the link to the World of Luxury walkthrough by Phantomlover1717 on the EA site Answer HQ.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I just finished the event. I had 14/14 lattice windows placed, but only 2/8 ornate doors. No doors in storage. After the event ended, it gave me one door and one window per award notice.

The window was in my storage and I placed it. My store still says 14/14 but I have 15 lattice windows placed in my home. I don't know what will happen if one is put away. Will it go to storage or disappear?

My has an ornate door and store now says 3/8 with 2 placed and one in storage. So I got one free, but no increase in amount.