Harvestfest Event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Harvestfest Event

Post by SKatF »

I finished the quest.

Mockingbird, I did see your post, plus trying it already when I first had the error. For me, closing and reopening (I'm not quite sure what force closing means on an android) did not fix things.

It only worked if I had the pink check mark just tapped. Which I found out a bit by accident 1 1/2 to 2 days later, but yay! at least it worked.

Having bought the bundle on the first day with the harvest display table giving 400 pie slices every 11 hours and cupcakes to speed things is the only reason I finished this buggy event with time to spare.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

nikigunn wrote: 19 Nov 2018, 22:08 The force close started working for me after I uninstalled and reinstalled yesterday. I'm on my last llama zoom now. Unfortunately, the ads are back! I stopped getting offers a couple of months ago and didn't miss them, since I'm not buying anything. Ah well, at least I can finish this nightmare.
The ads where you watch commercials to get rewards? I love those! Most of the cupcakes I have are from watching the ads. It's a good way to get simcash, too.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 20 Nov 2018, 00:19 I finished the quest.

Mockingbird, I did see your post, plus trying it already when I first had the error. For me, closing and reopening (I'm not quite sure what force closing means on an android) did not fix things.

It only worked if I had the pink check mark just tapped. Which I found out a bit by accident 1 1/2 to 2 days later, but yay! at least it worked.

Having bought the bundle on the first day with the harvest display table giving 400 pie slices every 11 hours and cupcakes to speed things is the only reason I finished this buggy event with time to spare.
Force closing is called Force Stop for Androids. You have to go into the Settings, Apps, and then find the app you want and hit "Stop" or "Force Stop". It stops the app from running in the background. It closes the app completely. It only worked for me if I had the pink check mark tapped as well.

Glad you were able to finish the quest!
mockingbird288z

Another glitch with the Harvestfest event? Jake decided to forgo clothes today. :lol:

5FEC042A-7300-4660-AD2F-B79E8CA17C47.jpeg

53F696F2-854E-400F-8227-54ED0BE5730F.jpeg
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

:o
mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Nov 2018, 08:54 Another glitch with the Harvestfest event? Jake decided to forgo clothes today. :lol:

5FEC042A-7300-4660-AD2F-B79E8CA17C47.jpeg

53F696F2-854E-400F-8227-54ED0BE5730F.jpeg
:o :lol:
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I managed to get through the event with no glitches at all, but now, half my Sims are unable to do long events. Weird thing? It's only the women who are affected. My male Sims can do anything. Wow, I got a sexist glitch :roll:
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
mockingbird288z

simmare wrote: 24 Nov 2018, 22:49 I managed to get through the event with no glitches at all, but now, half my Sims are unable to do long events. Weird thing? It's only the women who are affected. My male Sims can do anything. Wow, I got a sexist glitch :roll:
When ever my sims can't do a shift it means that somehow they are still on that shift. So I force close the game and open it back up multiple times. When I open it back up I usually get to collect shift rewards for those affected sims until eventually one of the times it's for the missing shift. Then that missing shift shows up again as available to start.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

The big pile of leaves from the Pumpkin Spice Lovers story has actions. Doesn't seem available if you are doing a relationship hangout at home. I don't know if party goers can use them. This was my sim at home, when she was idle.
Attachments
For frolic, it's alone, they just kick the pile. For WooHoo, they choose a partner, kiss and dive into leaf pile, kind of like in a bed
For frolic, it's alone, they just kick the pile. For WooHoo, they choose a partner, kiss and dive into leaf pile, kind of like in a bed