Back to School event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Back to School event

Post by SKatF »

Yes, the guy sims are really short on clothing.

I wish both guys and gals had more basic clothing. Example : jean mid thigh shorts in various colors. Sometimes I leave them in the tan cargo shorts they default to when you remove their bottom clothing. Why not have them as an option in varios colors?

And wouldn't a Halloween type event with costume prizes be fun?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I hate how all these icons pop up whenever a sim is not assigned to a task. You can easily access special event opportunities from the event icon at top right of screen, so what's the point?

Besides looking very ugly, when I am trying to tap completion check marks in the most favorable order during a llama zoom set of tasks, they really get in the way.
Attachments
20180922_210529.jpg
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Well, got all the prizes except the hot dog outfit (again!), which I still don't want. I just wish all these events didn't take so long. Feeling like I'll never be done with this one, though I'm on quest part 22 of 29
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 23 Sep 2018, 01:18 I hate how all these icons pop up whenever a sim is not assigned to a task. You can easily access special event opportunities from the event icon at top right of screen, so what's the point?

Besides looking very ugly, when I am trying to tap completion check marks in the most favorable order during a llama zoom set of tasks, they really get in the way.
And REALLY in the way during parties (for the host.)
Attachments
No idea why my hot tub is intermittently turning pink.
No idea why my hot tub is intermittently turning pink.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

If youcan afford even one cupcake during the 12 hour back to school events the bonys seems to always be 125 apples
Attachments
Screenshot_20180923-165833_The Sims.jpg
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

simmare wrote: 23 Sep 2018, 20:37 Well, got all the prizes except the hot dog outfit (again!), which I still don't want. I just wish all these events didn't take so long. Feeling like I'll never be done with this one, though I'm on quest part 22 of 29
Wow, all the prizes except hot dog costume while still doing event quest is really, really lucky. Most people don't get all even by end of an event, even by buying premium boxes.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 22:35
I must have a hex on my account. :lol: I haven't gotten the "big item" since the Hot Tub.
It's really disappointing not to get the "big" prize, but I honestly think the hot tub was the best so far. If you have tree and illuminated wall, it gives 75 party points for WooHoo and 75 points for Sharing the tub to each visitor who uses, which is higher than other party actions, PLUS there is NO COST to their party energy. This helps your party level up faster and helps visitor get the life of party bonus easier.

Other "big" prizes like the BBQ grill, bar, dart board, bubble bar also give the 75 party points but cost 1 party energy to use.

I always hope my visitors use the hot tub first with each of their sims, then go on to other premium point options.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 18:13 If youcan afford even one cupcake during the 12 hour back to school events the bonys seems to always be 125 apples
How do you do only 1 cupcake?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 19:52
SKatF wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 18:13 If youcan afford even one cupcake during the 12 hour back to school events the bonys seems to always be 125 apples
Speeding at least a few tasks and then fill the energy with a cupcake.

I'm not lucky with the rewards. Yesterday I only got one of them. The other trials were repeats.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 19:55
mockingbird288z wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 19:52
Speeding at least a few tasks and then fill the energy with a cupcake.

I'm not lucky with the rewards. Yesterday I only got one of them. The other trials were repeats.
Ah, I didn't know that would count towards the bonus. I thought the bonus would only happen if you used cupcakes in the beginning to cut the time in half.

I'm doing okay on the rewards. I'm not expecting to get the hot dog costume or the gnome one so I'm not counting those. I've got 3 items left to get (Natural Folded Crop Top, Balanced Comfy Drawstrings, and The Rival Letter Jacket) and of those three I really just would like the Natural Folded Crop Top. I got the last hairstyle yesterday. I was very happy to get that.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update