World of Luxury Event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by SKatF »

Continuing to get repeats with crummy consolation prizes.

In most events in different games I've played, the suspense and excitement builds as the event progresses .. You collect smaller prizes along the way and can see your progress toward the final goal, which is achievable, if you work at it. Not so this game. As it progresses, I am just getting bored, discouraged and frustrated with every prize vox I earn.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

SKatF wrote: 26 May 2018, 02:20 In most events in different games I've played, the suspense and excitement builds as the event progresses .. You collect smaller prizes along the way and can see your progress toward the final goal, which is achievable, if you work at it. Not so this game.
Exactly! They really should fix this. There's no way that we can really influence whether we succeed at getting the final prize, other than just try try trying again, and that gets old very fast.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Bubble bar and chairs

Post by SheilaB »

I got the bubble bar but can't place the fourth chair around it. Did anyone else have this issue?
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Ok, it might be a coincidence but I got to thinking, maybe the game was giving me worse odds at getting the Bubble Maker because I already had a hot tub in my house...so I put it in my inventory and after about 3 tries I got the Bubbler, well, plus a lot of wishing ;) Anyway, maybe it's a thing and maybe not. I just thought I would share in case it does make a difference.
Also, you can use the Poufs instead of the chairs for the sims to sit on and use the Bubbler. Best of luck everyone!
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

mudgenie wrote: 27 May 2018, 07:48 Ok, it might be a coincidence but I got to thinking, maybe the game was giving me worse odds at getting the Bubble Maker because I already had a hot tub in my house...so I put it in my inventory and after about 3 tries I got the Bubbler, well, plus a lot of wishing ;) Anyway, maybe it's a thing and maybe not. I just thought I would share in case it does make a difference.
Also, you can use the Poufs instead of the chairs for the sims to sit on and use the Bubbler. Best of luck everyone!
I'm desperate enough to be in the "I'll try anything" stage so hot tub is currently in my inventory now. Thanks! I know it's probably just wishful thinking but I've got nothing else left. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I dont have a tub. I still have not gotten even 1 bubble bar or at least the sofa. I am pretty annoyed over the game mechanics.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have all 8 poufs on the outside. Come on Bubble bar! or even Sofa!
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by -Caz- »

If was so fed up with this as well and in my desperation I put my hot tub in my inventory too to try. On my third box I got the bubble bar!

Used it once and then...

Broken bubble bar
Broken bubble bar
0796ACB2-3E45-46D8-8A78-87BBEB0D05BF.jpeg (141.38 KiB) Viewed 4993 times
:x
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

mockingbird288z wrote: 27 May 2018, 08:10
mudgenie wrote: 27 May 2018, 07:48 Ok, it might be a coincidence but I got to thinking, maybe the game was giving me worse odds at getting the Bubble Maker because I already had a hot tub in my house...so I put it in my inventory and after about 3 tries I got the Bubbler, well, plus a lot of wishing ;) Anyway, maybe it's a thing and maybe not. I just thought I would share in case it does make a difference.
I'm desperate enough to be in the "I'll try anything" stage so hot tub is currently in my inventory now. Thanks! I know it's probably just wishful thinking but I've got nothing else left. :)
Well, that was me too, desperately hoping to get the Bubble Maker, maybe it made me willing to try any crazy hunch, haha. Hope you get one! Crossing my fingers for you. :D
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

I want those room dividers! Holy moly talk about the best solution ever to not having enough coins to expand and build new rooms. En suite....yes please!