World of Luxury Event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by -Caz- »

I’ve had so many repeats already! :x

I’ve had the bracelets 3 times and the vest top twice (only had one other item, a wall hanging).

The compensation for repeats isn’t great either - this time there are no tokens given just the green tickets which I don’t need :roll:

Just not going to get my hopes up for any particular item and see what I end up with...
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

So many prize repeats. 3 mirrors, for example. Twice got same clothing item, which gives you an unimpressive "consolation prize" of
Screenshot_2018-05-18-13-38-04-1.png
I did get 75 simbucks one time. I can use the bucks for other things but it was an event reward so I can't decide whether to use to respin, as it's basically the cost of one of the Luxurious Ornate Boxes. Like the prize could be thought of as a better chance for a good prize. Maybe I'll hold off until the end.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Did anyone notice the event icons when attending a party? It seems to be with all couches. I haven't been able to try it out to see if it generates luxury coins or is a visual glitch since couches are how you access Luxurious Leisure when at home. Couldn't try as I was attending parties where I had no relationships with other partyers. <neither partyers or partiers seems right spelling!>
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-17-16-32-51.png
Screenshot_2018-05-17-19-00-29-1.png
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 18 May 2018, 18:29 Did anyone notice the event icons when attending a party? It seems to be with all couches. I haven't been able to try it out to see if it generates luxury coins or is a visual glitch since couches are how you access Luxurious Leisure when at home. Couldn't try as I was attending parties where I had no relationships with other partyers. <neither partyers or partiers seems right spelling!>
I think it's just a visual glitch. I saw the event icons on couches/benches in town when my sim was doing a regular special event. When I tapped on it it just showed the Luxurious Leisure event and how much time left on the reset timer.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

I've been pretty lucky so far *knock on wood*.

I've gotten 1 Ceiling light
2 boho-chic tank tops (so 1 consolation prize)
1 Luxurious Ornate Divider
1 Posh Printed Pants
1 Little Luxuries Plush Pouf
2 Luxuriously Elegant Mirrors
1 Little Luxuries Accent table
2 Luxuriously Lush Tapestries
1 Super Heirloom Ticket prize (which was 5 super tickets)
1 Simcash prize (75 simcash)

I was super excited with the simcash and very happy with the luxurious plush pouf because that's needed to unlock an action for the bubble bar.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 May 2018, 19:41 I've been pretty lucky so far *knock on wood*.

I've gotten 1 Ceiling light
2 boho-chic tank tops (so 1 consolation prize)
1 Luxurious Ornate Divider
1 Posh Printed Pants
1 Little Luxuries Plush Pouf
2 Luxuriously Elegant Mirrors
1 Little Luxuries Accent table
2 Luxuriously Lush Tapestries
1 Super Heirloom Ticket prize (which was 5 super tickets)
1 Simcash prize (75 simcash)

I was super excited with the simcash and very happy with the luxurious plush pouf because that's needed to unlock an action for the bubble bar.
That is pretty lucky, I somehow already got three loveseats 😅 they are really nicely detailed but I don't think they really fit in my house. I really want all the poufs, ceiling lights and the tank top. On other hand I tried throwing a foodie party today and made it open to all and it was pretty wild. From this forum only Contrarysims managed to attend and then it filled in less than 5 minutes with random people that didn't interact at all 😆
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 18 May 2018, 18:05
I did get 75 simbucks one time. I can use the bucks for other things but it was an event reward so I can't decide whether to use to respin, as it's basically the cost of one of the Luxurious Ornate Boxes. Like the prize could be thought of as a better chance for a good prize. Maybe I'll hold off until the end.
There's a 25% chance at the rare items in the Luxurious Ornate Boxes as opposed to 15% in the Ornate Box. I'm only going to consider using the simcash I got if it's the last hour or so and I don't have the bubble bar or a sumptuous rug. I wish the percentage was better or that super heirloom tickets weren't a rare item. It would be pretty disappointing to spend 75 simcash and get 10 or so super heirloom tickets.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I got the bubble bar :D I didn't buy a single simcash chest so it is definitely possible to get it just with the regural grind. Now I only wish I hadn't completed my to-do list yesterday because I want to get to the last task of the quest. I read on reddit that the last task is collect 1700 coins and it starts counting only when you reach that task?
Attachments
_20180519_072650.JPG
mockingbird288z

Simsaddict456 wrote: 19 May 2018, 05:34 I read on reddit that the last task is collect 1700 coins and it starts counting only when you reach that task?
Yes, it's been mentioned a couple of places around the internet and in Facebook groups (along with being listed in the opening post ;) ). The game only starts to count the 1700 coins once you get to that task.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Wasn't too geeked about bubble blower but went to a party at house where player got one the first day. Like the hot tub, it cost one energy to use and earns 75 party points. Unlike hot tub, you choose 3 sims to do it with you. Would level up party faster (each of my visiting sims could use it) and helps ensure you get life of party rewards faster if you are visitor. So now I'm more interested.

NOTE: for blowing bubbles, sims sure do a lot of coughing and puffing out smoke.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-19-13-38-09-1.png