World of Luxury Event

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
mockingbird288z

Re: World of Luxury Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

So far I haven't noticed any increase in getting deluxe coins doing the events that speed up quicker.

I know the event just started and there's plenty of time left but I'm feeling like I'll never get the bubble bar. :/ But if I can't get the bubble bar, more of those simcash prizes, please! lol
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

While I'm disappointed that the "loot box" approach has returned after the ASOS event where we actually got to choose our prizes, it feels like they might have improved the odds somewhat this time. I'm getting far fewer repeats than I did during the first events, and it also seems easier to earn the tokens. I've only got the female top, the rug, the divider and the bubble blower left to collect now. Maybe I've just been lucky.

I am so keen to get that bubble blower! I remember there being something similar in the Sims 2, so it's got me feeling all nostalgic. 😍
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
mockingbird288z

Just a reminder that doing the Friendly Insights event between two of your own playable sims will dramatically cut the length (as well as allowing you to use both sims' energy to speed up the time). It's 1 and 44 minutes for Eli (good upbringing) and Brenda (no good upbringing) to do that event.
mockingbird288z

I didn't play for the frist few days of the hot tub event and then I didn't really strategize so I didn't open up a lot of "goodie bags" and didn't get a lot of repeat items. Overall, I'm doing a lot better in this event in terms of amount of boxes opened. I know we can get repeats of the clothing and accessory items and I know we can get repeats of items. But once we get all of the items (like I have 4/4 mirrors) do we still get those items and just get compensated for it like with the clothes? Or do they just not come up anymore?

I'm just missing the Geo Boho Shirt and the Bubble Blower at this point. Lots of heirloom tickets, bracelets, and posh printed pants, though. The shine has come off of the event now. lol
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

Anyone know the grand prize for reaching 1700 coins after the tasks are completed?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

BlacKat wrote: 22 May 2018, 00:02 Anyone know the grand prize for reaching 1700 coins after the tasks are completed?
This is screenshot from quest info tab. Looks like it's 10 simcash plus unlock of double door and lattice window
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-21-20-08-38-1.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 21 May 2018, 21:25 I'm just missing the Geo Boho Shirt and the Bubble Blower at this point. Lots of heirloom tickets, bracelets, and posh printed pants, though. The shine has come off of the event now. lol
Yeah, my enthusiasm is down and frustration is increasing. So many repeat items. The screens are lovely and hook together seamlessly. I can see using them inside or out.

But who needs 3 loveseats or 4 mirrors? Which I already have earned. I also have all the clothing/bracelets so am getting lots of low value "consolation prizes." Have not received over-cap of furniture yet, so don't know if it doesn't happen or if there is an alternate prize.

Not looking forward to 6 lights, 6 small tables or 6 identical wall hangings either.

Really would be happy with one or two rugs (0 so far), and of course the bubbler.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-21-18-57-01-1.png
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 22 May 2018, 00:24
Yeah, my enthusiasm is down and frustration is increasing. So many repeat items. The screens are lovely and hook together seamlessly. I can see using them inside or out.

But who needs 3 loveseats or 4 mirrors? Which I already have earned. I also have all the clothing/bracelets so am getting lots of low value "consolation prizes." Have not received over-cap of furniture yet, so don't know if it doesn't happen or if there is an alternate prize.

Not looking forward to 6 lights, 6 small tables or 6 identical wall hangings either.

Really would be happy with one or two rugs (0 so far), and of course the bubbler.
Not to mention the couches are apparently very expensive to fix when they break. Along with the bubble blower. :o :(

I keep trying to remind myself that there's still more than a week left. But I used to have such hope whenever I would by a chest (this could be it!) and now I sort of dread opening one. I just opened one and got another boho tank top (this time I got 15 green sim tickets and 200 simoleons so a little better but still...).

The screens are very lovely and they do fit together perfectly. I also love how they have the shadow from the screens show the pattern when the sun shines through them.
mockingbird288z

You can get duplicates of items even after having the max of them. I already had one loveseat and I just got 3 more all in a row. The third one was over the limit so I was compensated with 10 fashion gems.

Edit to add: Just got my 5th loveseat!! Yay! So happy. 🙃
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 22 May 2018, 18:35 You can get duplicates of items even after having the max of them. I already had one loveseat and I just got 3 more all in a row. The third one was over the limit so I was compensated with 10 fashion gems.

Edit to add: Just got my 5th loveseat!! Yay! So happy. 🙃
And fashion gems are pretty useless when wardrobe is full and you can't but more Izzie fashions. 😞