Competition Center

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Competition Center

Post by katgames »

One of my adult Sims, Ziggy, who is a good diver, entered the diving contest. I expected some life points. He always does well. Tonight I get the message that Ziggy won third place in the Karate Competition!!?? :roll:

Oh my....
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Competition Center

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

A known bug since neighbors update.
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

GAURAV.GOLU wrote:A known bug since neighbors update.
Oh, okay... I just thought it was funny.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

did you visit a neighbor at the time. i think it can only happen if you do and neighbor has a competition you get their results. i had ballerina win 3rd in karate once after having entered her in ballet completion that she does very well in.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

nogard0 wrote:did you visit a neighbor at the time. i think it can only happen if you do and neighbor has a competition you get their results. i had ballerina win 3rd in karate once after having entered her in ballet completion that she does very well in.
I honestly don't remember but prolly did. It just never happened before and I thought it a bit hysterical. These glitches are just funny at times. Sheila Green, one of my Sims cane home from her work as an athlete work today dressed in some bizarre black shirt with hands. It looks like a nice black sweater. I just let it be.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

katgames wrote:I honestly don't remember but prolly did. It just never happened before and I thought it a bit hysterical. These glitches are just funny at times. Sheila Green, one of my Sims cane home from her work as an athlete work today dressed in some bizarre black shirt with hands. It looks like a nice black sweater. I just let it be.
What has Ms. Green been doing at work I wonder. Was she even at work? :D
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

animagif wrote:
katgames wrote:I honestly don't remember but prolly did. It just never happened before and I thought it a bit hysterical. These glitches are just funny at times. Sheila Green, one of my Sims cane home from her work as an athlete work today dressed in some bizarre black shirt with hands. It looks like a nice black sweater. I just let it be.
What has Ms. Green been doing at work I wonder. Was she even at work? :D
Ya know I sorta wondered the same thing... I wonder if she been slipping off to Another Simtown?
I'm gonna pay more attention to her salary tomorrow. She's back in her normal clothes now bur I'm gonna keep an eye on Sheila. *nods*
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I haven't ever tried the competition center, none of them seem to be doing anything when I visit. None of my sims are at the top level of their hobbies yet though. Working on the ice skating a lot, so I can get the ski lift to open. And my ghost hunters are 2 medals away from having them all, thanks to several new neighbors who built haunted houses. Do you all know if a neighbor has come to visit? I try to at least become a friend to one person in the household before I invade their space to practice soccer, hunt ghosts, use their bathrooms, etc. As for work clothes, most of my people just change clothes, but my 2 teachers go through a complete makeover when they put on their work clothes, they dye their hair and become 20 years younger (and become twins, too!). And Oliver, my athlete, changes skin color and his hair goes all 70's Afro! It's kind of a weird bug, I'll have to see if it happens with a female athlete or a male teacher, when I get more sims.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:I haven't ever tried the competition center, none of them seem to be doing anything when I visit. None of my sims are at the top level of their hobbies yet though. Working on the ice skating a lot, so I can get the ski lift to open. And my ghost hunters are 2 medals away from having them all, thanks to several new neighbors who built haunted houses. Do you all know if a neighbor has come to visit? I try to at least become a friend to one person in the household before I invade their space to practice soccer, hunt ghosts, use their bathrooms, etc. As for work clothes, most of my people just change clothes, but my 2 teachers go through a complete makeover when they put on their work clothes, they dye their hair and become 20 years younger (and become twins, too!). And Oliver, my athlete, changes skin color and his hair goes all 70's Afro! It's kind of a weird bug, I'll have to see if it happens with a female athlete or a male teacher, when I get more sims.
Ski lift is a toughie. I feel you pain but I finally got there. The Sims do all totally change when they go to work. That's not a bug. The bug is when they go into those clothes,etc when NOT working for no particular reason. I don't know of any way to tell if someone's been there because they are visiting the Cloud. So technically, they are visiting you in the past so you're not present after they leave --you're only there before they come. I try to leave crops they can harvest...I figure its a bit like offering them tea or leaving cookies for Santa.

I hope they do some haunted thing for Halloween. I may try to make my own haunted house. I have several haunted items in my visitor house but its not as kewl as those haunted houses with the cemetery out back, huh?
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I really hate the hair changes. I don't even like outfits that change hair. You should be able to select the hairstyle separately.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.