Competition Center

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Competition Center

Post by blackbrit »

telemwill wrote:I really hate the hair changes. I don't even like outfits that change hair. You should be able to select the hairstyle separately.
The male athlete hair change is pure weirdness. Dare I say it? Don't kill me... *whispers* (bordering on racist?) And the teacher thing with the paper dunce caps? Someone at FM didn't like their teachers. :geek:

(I'll delete this if it's an opinion that bothers anyone too much. I really noticed this stuff when I first started the game, and I have to ignore it now to play.)
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

blackbrit wrote:
telemwill wrote:I really hate the hair changes. I don't even like outfits that change hair. You should be able to select the hairstyle separately.
The male athlete hair change is pure weirdness. Dare I say it? Don't kill me... *whispers* (bordering on racist?) And the teacher thing with the paper dunce caps? Someone at FM didn't like their teachers. :geek:

(I'll delete this if it's an opinion that bothers anyone too much. I really noticed this stuff when I first started the game, and I have to ignore it now to play.)
I doubt it is intentional racism, but I think it IS insensitive and should be changed.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

They do it to every career, why can't they just change their clothes? Lee is my only black Sim, so far, and he likes dreadlocks, but I hate that to get them he has to wear a bandana. Then when he goes to work at the music place his hair becomes like Peter Frampton or Mick Jagger shaggy hair. I would like to buy them all proper makeovers, but I refuse to spend $300,000 on a hair style at the salon. That's just stupid. Why don't they make the salon prices something reasonable? Even $1,000 would be reasonable for this game if Lee or anybody else wants hair extensions they could pay more to get fancier hair.

I want curly hair for Rosmerta and a choice of colors for Dora, like pink or green or blue, especially if she is the one I grow into a teen. I am planning to add a couple more black Sims, but I think their game hair styles are really stereotyped and limited in choice. I think people would play more with their Sims if they could really use the salon as a real salon on a regular basis. Get hair done for holidays, weddings, parties, buy new clothes to KEEP in the wardrobe, etc.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I am hating that the long "earth mother" type skirts are gone completely. Both Luna and Lily like those skirts. Now they will have to make sure they don't take them off.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:..... parties, buy new clothes to KEEP in the wardrobe, etc.
I agree with your entire post Hufflepuff Karen but especially the part about when you buy clothes you should be able to KEEP them. Are the bunny costumes still available??? *paws crossed* I hope, I hope, I hope... I want to have a bunny house eventually. I just don't have enough people yet.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

if you dont see them ... they should be in your wardrobe or fancy clothes store ... if theynwerent an easter item which means have to wait till next year ... THE GREAT E.B. was an easter thing so maybe bunny suit was too.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

also there is no,guarantee that a top level inspired sim will get first or second. my ballerina got third place like 10 times in a row. yet my karate kids was getting 1st place almost every time. my complaints went the way of the old forum. where i had kept a tally.

gm only said there is a better chance at getting better places the higher level your sim is.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
ILoveSpf
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ILoveSpf »

They be trying to get you like that I had a ghost Hunter level 6/6 and she got 4th place. And my first sim was a figure skater 6/6 and she got 3rd. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!