Map of Town

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
JasonGFCO
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Map of Town

Post by JasonGFCO »

Sims-Freeplay-Townmap[1.21.2015].jpg
I've visited this forum as an unregistered user for quite some time and found the Map of Town useful (my thanks). The dimensions on the map made my o.c.d. go a little haywire so I made a new one for fun, turned it into a wallpaper, and figured I would create an account to share it (to give back). I hope someone finds this useful or at least entertaining.
Links to useful information
♪((└|o^▽^o|┐)) ~Sim enthusiast since 1989~ ((┌|o^▽^o|┘))♪
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

Perturbee wrote:I haven't, mostly because the map was intended to point out locations of houses.
And seeing how long ago that was, apparently you're the first wanting one. :)

I might get around to do it after the new update (once knowing where Sunset Mall will end up), but I can't promise anything.
Naodann has been keeping updating your map at each update since you allowed him to use it. Feel free to make use of our French version to update yours.

Attachments
French updated map
French updated map
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Delphine wrote:
Perturbee wrote:I haven't, mostly because the map was intended to point out locations of houses.
And seeing how long ago that was, apparently you're the first wanting one. :)

I might get around to do it after the new update (once knowing where Sunset Mall will end up), but I can't promise anything.
Naodann has been keeping updating your map at each update since you allowed him to use it. Feel free to make use of our French version to update yours.
Thank you, that made me get into gear. I have updated mine with everything that was lacking.

I still think that both maps have a weird numbering system, but that's how it grew...
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

I know for the numbers :D . I assigned them a long time ago without really thinking of a logical order :oops: . By the time, our French community is used to this strange numering system and refers to houses as "number 10, number 15, ..." and so on and it would be too much confusing to change the numbers now.
Last edited by Delphine on 04 Jun 2015, 02:04, edited 1 time in total.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
AkshayaHH
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AkshayaHH »

Thank you so much, Cathy! I just made a German one (with no street names, but my very own numbering system ;) )

You can find it here:

Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Maps have been updated with the DIY additions.
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

Well, I just had to make a map too... this one prints out on 11x17 paper and is large enough to write the names on the yellow house lots for keeping track of who is living where. I just made it for myself but figured I might as well share too.

It's also available at my website, daydream.etowns.net along with lot planners (print and digital) and other things.

riddleguy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by riddleguy »

At after level 55, a statue is next to the science center. It will signal the end of the game. Save your game before building the statue. After you build the statue you will receive a timer. When the last remaining time goes up, you are asked to keep going or restart. If you keep playing, some of the game may time-warp randomly. This is a rare optional.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

riddleguy wrote:At after level 55, a statue is next to the science center. It will signal the end of the game. Save your game before building the statue. After you build the statue you will receive a timer. When the last remaining time goes up, you are asked to keep going or restart. If you keep playing, some of the game may time-warp randomly. This is a rare optional.
The only statue next to the science building is the All Hands Monument from The RED quest in 2014 for iOS users. It in no way signals the end of the game. The timer on it is a regular timer like on all other houses and buildings. It gives 25XP every 4 hours. At no point during normal game play are you asked to keep going or restart. The game should never randomly time-warp. If you are experiencing time issues you need to submit a support ticket to FM.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
riddleguy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by riddleguy »

No not me, a few people