Toddler Stuck outside of fence. Help!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Toddler Stuck outside of fence. Help!

Post by Arcadia »

I was working on a two story house and it went all crazy on me. I was trying to add rooms, it kept closing the game. I shut the game off and when I turn it back on, None of my sims where doing there tasks, and my toddler is stuck outside the fence and she can't get home. She can walk on the beach but can't get her in the house. Help. It told me to move something out of her path but I can't move the fence. Is there a way to move the fence?
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Toddler Stuck outside of fence. Help!

Post by bloodcool »

Arcadia wrote:I was working on a two story house and it went all crazy on me. I was trying to add rooms, it kept closing the game. I shut the game off and when I turn it back on, None of my sims where doing there tasks, and my toddler is stuck outside the fence and she can't get home. She can walk on the beach but can't get her in the house. Help. It told me to move something out of her path but I can't move the fence. Is there a way to move the fence?
whistle your toddler to another house, then whistle her back home again.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Arcadia wrote:I was working on a two story house and it went all crazy on me. I was trying to add rooms, it kept closing the game. I shut the game off and when I turn it back on, None of my sims where doing there tasks, and my toddler is stuck outside the fence and she can't get home. She can walk on the beach but can't get her in the house. Help. It told me to move something out of her path but I can't move the fence. Is there a way to move the fence?
Take a picture of it first! I think we'd all like to see a toddler on the beach. It's not supposed to be possible.

Now, to solve the problem. I think what I'd try first is force quitting the game. I'm thinking it makes sense to start there because what the toddler is up to isn't supposed to be possible within the "rules." Wouldn't you know that a toddler would find a way to break the rules? ;)

What device are you playing on? Do you know how to force quit on it? I play on an iPad.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

I am on the Kindle Fire. Right now I have it turned off. Hoping it would work when I turned it on again. Now I hope it still messed up so I can take a picture. Be right back.. going check.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

I think bloodcool and I posted almost at the same time. Whistling is a great idea, too. I had a problem with whistling earlier today with my toddler stuck in one version of her home while her mom was stuck in another. It was very weird. Force quitting my game finally got them into the same house. Let us know how it goes.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Arcadia wrote:I am on the Kindle Fire. Right now I have it turned off. Hoping it would work when I turned it on again. Now I hope it still messed up so I can take a picture. Be right back.. going check.
That should do the trick. If it doesn't, we'll have to come up with something else, and I'm not sure at this point what that would be!
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

blackbrit wrote:I think bloodcool and I posted almost at the same time. Whistling is a great idea, too. I had a problem with whistling earlier today with my toddler stuck in one version of her home while her mom was stuck in another. It was very weird. Force quitting my game finally got them into the same house. Let us know how it goes.
whistle is by far works best for me when Sims got stucked, but that's provided the whistle is not disabled when you are at the destination house.
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

Thanks so much Bloodcool and Blackbrit, I whistle her to the pool and she is now sitting in the kiddie pool. Just have to figure out how to post pictures?
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

did you pay the baby sitting dolphin that was taking care of her while she was outside the fence on the beach ???
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

No! My little one was all alone.
Attachments
Toddler stuck on beach.
Toddler stuck on beach.