Toddler costumes

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ZeeGee

Toddler costumes

Post by ZeeGee »

I was just at a friends house and noticed the toddlers in their costumes are walking the same as thier costume, the robot toddler was walking like a robot, the dinosaur toddler was walking like a dinosaur. Mine have never done this! Is that a glitch? I purchased the costume chest from the store with real money.
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Toddler costumes

Post by Niney »

ZeeGee wrote:I was just at a friends house and noticed the toddlers in their costumes are walking the same as thier costume, the robot toddler was walking like a robot, the dinosaur toddler was walking like a dinosaur. Mine have never done this! Is that a glitch? I purchased the costume chest from the store with real money.
When I put them on from the chest they walk according to the costume. If I put it on through the costume store they walk normal.
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Thank you, I will try that when they wake up :)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

In addition to Niney's reply:

The picture at the sim tracker shows the head of your toddler without costume. That's nice, if you have two toddlers with the same costume :)
After bathing or using the kiddie pool, they change back to their normal clothes.

Your toddlers were lovely sleeping, while Grace had to do the 12 hours soap box task in your park today :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

image.jpg
They are so adorable!
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

It worked! Thanks, Niney
ErinPW wrote:Your toddlers were lovely sleeping, while Grace had to do the 12 hours soap box task in your park today :)
Aaaw, thanks, Erin. I think they're adorable but I'm partial. I THOUGHT I saw a whisk of purple hair as I came into the park today. :) hehe