New game and/or another game suggestions?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: New game and/or another game suggestions?

Post by Rosie_58 »

GAURAV.GOLU wrote:Congo! :D it's good yo hear you can access online store on new device.
It really is nice to see some of the bundle(wish they put the prices that you could see before clicking the bundles). Remodling my 2nd town will take a while since I now have a lag when playing with new facebook acct. not sure what to do for that :? I tried to log out of facebook on device to see if that helped...it hasn't so I guess it will be slow going for now.
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

Rosie_58 wrote: It really is nice to see some of the bundle(wish they put the prices that you could see before clicking the bundles). Remodling my 2nd town will take a while since I now have a lag when playing with new facebook acct. not sure what to do for that :? I tried to log out of facebook on device to see if that helped...it hasn't so I guess it will be slow going for now.
I think lag is due to your device performance issue. Restart your device and Force close all your background running apps while playing SFP for the optimum performance. Another reason maybe cuz of little space in internal memory due to large number of installed apps.
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

GAURAV.GOLU wrote: I think lag is due to your device performance issue. Restart your device and Force close all your background running apps while playing SFP for the optimum performance. Another reason maybe cuz of little space in internal memory due to large number of installed apps.
Thanks again! Closing the other apps that where running worked. Not sure I will be able to do that everytime I play SFP. Should I put the game on my devices external SD card to avoid this next time?
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

If you're on Android, one part is stored in /data (which contains the important stuff and needs root access to be backed up) and one part is stored on your SD.

Depending your screen resolution/device that could be around 370Mb (phone layout) or 700Mb (Tablet layout) on your SD card. Backing up that part is useless, it's the data that's downloaded after every update and consists no save game data (even though there is a folder for it, oops bug there).
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

Thank you for replying! :) The lag has subsided for now and I am figuring out how I want my 2nd town to look and which sims to change. I am a little sad to have to re-create my toddlers and pre-teens, but I don't want a town with the same sims in it.