(Facebook) I need a neighbor!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Sinofar
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Neighbours needed!

Post by Sinofar »

Need a neighbor with a camera to make a film, anyone want to help? Pasty Anne on fb
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: (Facebook) I need a neighbor!

Post by SKatF »

Pasty Ann, Couldn't find you, but you can send me request. My link is
https://m.facebook.com/maria.catharina. ... =bookmarks

This is my clone town so sometimes it isn't up to date, but I am level 55 and should have what you need. Look for my House for Neighbors below the swim center. It has an "S" visible in town view. The haunted house is next door if you need to ghost hunt.
gp.games
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by gp.games »

My fb is facebook.com/gp.games2016. Please add me, I need a neighbor with a dog and a cat.
gant77
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by gant77 »

This is my FB link if anyone wants to add me, https://m.facebook.com/gant77?ref=bookmarks. I am at level 21 and currently working on the patio quest. I have items available such as the soccer ball, fire hydrant, chalkboard, electric guitar, globe, bookcase, chessboard, woodworking bench, chocolatier bench, fashion bench, video camera, BBQ, fish tank, rocking horse, dollhouse, telescope, easel and as far as pets go, I have a dog, cat, and kitten w/playmat.
I'm on Facebook @gant77, just send me a message with SPF or Sims FP and I'll add you! I'm on Android so unfortunately, I do not have a GameCenter ID nor do I use Google+.
peaceloventacos
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by peaceloventacos »

https://m.facebook.com/stephanie.kellum.77

I have been playing Sims for so long now and JUST found this! Any one still looking for neighbors?? Feel free to add me! I am still trying to Practice Making Films in a Neighbors Town!!

Side Note: Is anyone else having trouble helping all the Sims before your work shift is over? I'm at the level 8 in Police and Movie and now I cannot seem to finish helping all 15 or 25 Sims before my shift is up!! :cry:
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

peaceloventacos wrote:https://m.facebook.com/stephanie.kellum.77

I have been playing Sims for so long now and JUST found this! Any one still looking for neighbors?? Feel free to add me! I am still trying to Practice Making Films in a Neighbors Town!!

Side Note: Is anyone else having trouble helping all the Sims before your work shift is over? I'm at the level 8 in Police and Movie and now I cannot seem to finish helping all 15 or 25 Sims before my shift is up!! :cry:
I'm on the same situation. It gets harder the more you level up, because of the task's timers, even if you upgrade the stations to the maximum you'll probably have to use some LP here and there to finish on time.

Also, I might add you later when I login to Facebook, if you don't mind :) I'm in need of some neighbors for LP tasks since my party boat doesn't seem to work and most of my friends have disappeared :?
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
Aussie
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Aussie »

I really need neighbors with pets :D I will be happy to add people. I'm on level 54 and I really need neighbors myself. I can't seem to work Game Center & I think it's bc my ph has my old email listed & not sure how to change it. So I have to go thru FB.
FB Allyson Sullivan
HFN 1 Terra Dr
Haunted 2 Terra Dr
My old HFN was on 1 Ocean Dr but I moved everything to Terra. If there is something you don't see please let me know. But I should have everything you need. Animals-pool-etcI am currently updated.
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Aussie wrote:I really need neighbors with pets :D I will be happy to add people. I'm on level 54 and I really need neighbors myself. I can't seem to work Game Center & I think it's bc my ph has my old email listed & not sure how to change it. So I have to go thru FB.
FB Allyson Sullivan
HFN 1 Terra Dr
Haunted 2 Terra Dr
My old HFN was on 1 Ocean Dr but I moved everything to Terra. If there is something you don't see please let me know. But I should have everything you need. Animals-pool-etcI am currently updated.
I have 2 dogs, a puppy and a kitten if you'd like to add me. I tried to add you but there are several results and I'm not sure which one are you :p
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
Aussie
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Aussie »

I have a pic of blue skies and a plant & then I think it's pink flower
Aussie
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Aussie »

I should put a sim pic on there. Let me see if I can and THANK YOU for replying to my message. I have spent way too much $$$ on this game already! It's crazy but addicting!
HFN 1 Terra Dr- w multiple pups, pool, etc
Haunted House 2 Terra Dr
FB Allyson Sullivan Blue skies and plant in background/ or pink flower