(Facebook) I need a neighbor!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
sqwiffy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: (Facebook) I need a neighbor!

Post by sqwiffy »

Found the forum after a random search and finding it helpful. I've asked several of you to "friend" me as sims neighbours. Hope no-one minds. I only started this game recently, on level 27 and enjoying it if a little frustrated at times !
I'm Eve McHugh if anyone wants to add me.

Thanks folks.
sqwiffy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by sqwiffy »

By the way, does anyone have a dog with a Frisbee ? I do if anyone else is looking.
FB = Eve McHugh
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

if you need a neighbor send me a friend request.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Jricaurre
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Jricaurre »

I could use a neighbor please. :)

Facebook.com/jennifer.ricaurte.9
Loblolly147
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Loblolly147 »

Hi! I'm looking for some neighbours, I've sent some requests ( I think ), my Facebook name is Caroline Mcauliffe but I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing as this part is a bit new to me. But if anyone wants to be my neighbour I'd be happy to have you. I'm on level 35 so have a fairly big town now.
ghostlyy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ghostlyy »

I sent some of you requests, my name is Amanda Lynn Farrey. I would give my URL, but I have my profile set to be unsearchable, so if anyone wants to friend me, leave me your fb URL in a pm or on here, & I'll add you :)
-- thevolatileghost
mariar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mariar »

I just started adding neighbors (just enjoying Perturbee's awesome town so far) but I should have everything for the goals if anyone wants to add me.

fb maria.rasheed.921
TV 13.8 mil
Level 51
2 West Oceanside for goals
purduekitten
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by purduekitten »

Looking for neighbors. :-) I sent friend requests to some, fairly new at this version of game.
Facebook.com/purduekitten
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

I am also looking for some neighbors 8-) https://www.facebook.com/enkeli.hawk I'm new to the game and haven't got all the stuff that visitors would need just yet :|

My haunted house is at #1 Firehouse Road and I'll be building a neighbor's house at #2 Firehouse Road, but for the meanwhile, most of the stuff you'd need is at #22 West Side, including a dog with a Frisbee. I don't have a firepole yet though. Anyways, I'm working on my neighbor's house, so hopefully it wont take me too long to save up the funds to furnish it real nice 8-)
Facebook: Enkeli Hawk
#1 & #2 Firehouse Road: Haunted House & Neighbors' House
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
#2 Museum Boulevard has dog with Frisbee
dichantra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dichantra »

enkeli63 wrote:I am also looking for some neighbors 8-) https://www.facebook.com/enkeli.hawk I'm new to the game and haven't got all the stuff that visitors would need just yet :|

My haunted house is at #1 Firehouse Road and I'll be building a neighbor's house at #2 Firehouse Road, but for the meanwhile, most of the stuff you'd need is at #22 West Side, including a dog with a Frisbee. I don't have a firepole yet though. Anyways, I'm working on my neighbor's house, so hopefully it wont take me too long to save up the funds to furnish it real nice 8-)
Hi, I sent you a Facebook friend request, I have most items in my town, welcome.
Always look for the positive