(Facebook) I need a neighbor!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
dichantra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: (Facebook) I need a neighbor!

Post by dichantra »

Jricaurre wrote:I could use a neighbor please. :)

Facebook.com/jennifer.ricaurte.9
Just sent you friend request, I think my town has most what is needed, enjoy looking around & welcome
Always look for the positive
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

Jricaurre wrote:I could use a neighbor please. :)

Facebook.com/jennifer.ricaurte.9
I sent you a friend request, Jennifer. :)
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
House #24 - Left of Volcano - House for Neighbors
House #27 - Right of Volcano - Haunted House
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

Loblolly147 wrote:Hi! I'm looking for some neighbours, I've sent some requests ( I think ), my Facebook name is Caroline Mcauliffe but I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing as this part is a bit new to me. But if anyone wants to be my neighbour I'd be happy to have you. I'm on level 35 so have a fairly big town now.
I sent you Friend request, Caroline. :)
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

dichantra wrote:
enkeli63 wrote:I am also looking for some neighbors 8-) https://www.facebook.com/enkeli.hawk I'm new to the game and haven't got all the stuff that visitors would need just yet :|

My haunted house is at #1 Firehouse Road and I'll be building a neighbor's house at #2 Firehouse Road, but for the meanwhile, most of the stuff you'd need is at #22 West Side, including a dog with a Frisbee. I don't have a firepole yet though. Anyways, I'm working on my neighbor's house, so hopefully it wont take me too long to save up the funds to furnish it real nice 8-)
Hi, I sent you a Facebook friend request, I have most items in my town, welcome.
Thank you so much for the request! I added you and look forward to visiting your town 8-) I just got started on my neighbor house at #2 Firehouse Road, but I'm hurting for funds, so I just got started on the kitchen last night when the house was ready for building :P Today I'll earn some funds to finish up the main floor. It's going to take quite a while before I can add a fireman's pole--gosh, those are expensive!! (And I thought stairs were pricey!!) So for now, I'll have to cram the hobby items onto the main floor and wait until I can build a second floor to spread things out a bit... My haunted house is right next door and is nearly finished. I just want to add some more spooky lamps and little things, but the majority of it is finished. I hope it's not too cramped for others' tastes. I found it quite easy to complete my ghost collection several times there, so I hope others will get good use out of it 8-)
Facebook: Enkeli Hawk
#1 & #2 Firehouse Road: Haunted House & Neighbors' House
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
#2 Museum Boulevard has dog with Frisbee
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

Loblolly147 wrote:Hi! I'm looking for some neighbours, I've sent some requests ( I think ), my Facebook name is Caroline Mcauliffe but I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing as this part is a bit new to me. But if anyone wants to be my neighbour I'd be happy to have you. I'm on level 35 so have a fairly big town now.
I sent you a friend request. I'm really new to the game too! I've certainly found this forum to be awesome for helping me to learn my way around the game--I hope you will too! I look forward to getting to know you better and befriending your sims 8-)
#3 Firehouse Road: Performance Park with 3 Star instruments for teens & activities for all ages
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

sqwiffy wrote:By the way, does anyone have a dog with a Frisbee ? I do if anyone else is looking.
FB = Eve McHugh
I wanted to send you a friend request but I'm not sure if I found the right person, as several came up in my search. I'm Enkeli Hawk, if you want to search for me, it should show my Sims Freeplay stuff to the public so you'll know you found the right page ;)
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

Amber G wrote:fairly newish to the game started 1/2 way through alien update.
https://www.facebook.com/amber.gentry.142035
I sent you a friend request, Amber. My inlaws are Gentry's from Tennessee. I'm married to a Cook from TN. :)
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

enkeli63 wrote:I am also looking for some neighbors 8-) https://www.facebook.com/enkeli.hawk I'm new to the game and haven't got all the stuff that visitors would need just yet :|

My haunted house is at #1 Firehouse Road and I'll be building a neighbor's house at #2 Firehouse Road, but for the meanwhile, most of the stuff you'd need is at #22 West Side, including a dog with a Frisbee. I don't have a firepole yet though. Anyways, I'm working on my neighbor's house, so hopefully it wont take me too long to save up the funds to furnish it real nice 8-)
I sent you a friend request, Enkeli. :)
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

Thank you to everyone for accepting my friend requests. It is so much fun visiting other towns and seeing how creative everyone is. :)
enkeli63
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by enkeli63 »

PaQuilter wrote:Thank you to everyone for accepting my friend requests. It is so much fun visiting other towns and seeing how creative everyone is. :)
Thanks for the request! I added you and look forward to visiting your town tomorrow 8-) I'm still working on my neighbors' house at #2 Firehouse Road, but it's off to a good start now. I can't afford the second floor just yet, so I'm going to need to put a lot of the hobby stuff in the back yard for a while :P The house next to it is my haunted house, and then #22 West Side has some useful stuff and pets.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you and yor sims!