Town value not increasing

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
J0ttyD0tty
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Town value not increasing

Post by J0ttyD0tty »

My town value never increases when houses are completed, it is so annoying. I am stuck on just under 5 and a half mill. I have got every building built and only a couple of houses left to build in the main town and have built a premium boat on the new island as well.

I sent a support message but a week later still no reply. I am wondering if they will ever reply and deal with it. I don't mind being patient if I know it will be sorted in the end.

My daily reward is $6,000 and I think it should be a lot more than that now. I also had to stop sending my sims to work (even though the timer seemed OK) because although I was given the messages saying they had been paid the total wasn't being added to my game.

I am finding it so frustrating (never mind about all the other bugs in the game). I love playing SFP but wish they would sort things out.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do to either get my houses adding to my tv or getting support to deal with it?
ohiocat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Town value not increasing

Post by ohiocat »

Are you finishing your buildings early using LP's? I had a problem from the time of the weather update where if I finished a building with LP's, it didn't add anything to my TV. I didn't get any increase for my winter park, 2 story mansion, neo tokyo, or scandanavian house because I finished them early. For me, the glitch was fixed with the most recent update.

I know it's really frustrating not to see any reward for your building efforts. The only suggestion I can offer is if you are finishing your buildings early with LP's, try letting one finish without using LP's and see if it adds to the value.
J0ttyD0tty
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by J0ttyD0tty »

I generally leave them to complete in their own time, but I have tried finishing some early with LP's to see if that fixed it but it didn't help. :(
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Based on your daily reward amount, i believed that you started playing SFP from this year and so you can don't bother about the town value that are not credited. That is because the daily reward increment is beginning to get smaller and smaller. My town value is around 52millions and my daily reward is 7650.

If there is anything that really needs this missing town value to be sorted is because the LP-reward that was not awarded since it did not hit the next Town Value reward target.

I, too, encountered town value not increasing upon completion of new house. Sent a support mail, but never got any reply, for almost 3 months (Think it was around when climate control update was released). But well, I got that 'missing' town value (around 110k) back through hobby level-up with 12 Sims.
J0ttyD0tty
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by J0ttyD0tty »

Thank you for your replies!

I having been playing a couple of months. It is good to know that I am not missing out on much. I think it is strange to have support and then not to answer and give help! I thought it might take awhile to get a reply with all the trouble with the updates etc. but did think they would deal with it in the end.

Thank goodness for this forum!!!
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

Here is a link about The complain thread
https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/entries ... -new-homes
And the usual reply ...
GAURAV.GOLU
I have similar issue: I constructed Houseboat twice on premium lot and none of the time I got an increase in town value. On my first try I completed construction quickly using LP so, I thought maybe that's an issue (I don't think completing construction quickly using LP make you loss Adv. town value as I get the TV boost with other house). On my second attempt I waited for 72 hours and again no increase in TV.
September 17, 2013 05:36
Nina Nikolic
Firemonkeys
Answer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Town Value! Please submit a bug report form ( https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new ) so that we may investigate this for you. Thanks!

September 20, 2013 16:11
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
J0ttyD0tty
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by J0ttyD0tty »

GAURAV.GOLU wrote:Here is a link about The complain thread
And the usual reply ...
GAURAV.GOLU
I have similar issue: I constructed Houseboat twice on premium lot and none of the time I got an increase in town value. On my first try I completed construction quickly using LP so, I thought maybe that's an issue (I don't think completing construction quickly using LP make you loss Adv. town value as I get the TV boost with other house). On my second attempt I waited for 72 hours and again no increase in TV.
Nina Nikolic
Firemonkeys
Answer
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Town Value! Please submit a bug report form ( https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new ) so that we may investigate this for you. Thanks!

Thanks for the info! Hopefully they will sort this out for all of us. I suppose the more people who submit a bug report about it, the more chance they will look into it.
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

J0ttyD0tty wrote:
GAURAV.GOLU wrote:Here is a link about The complain thread
And the usual reply ...
GAURAV.GOLU
Nina Nikolic
Firemonkeys
Answer

Thanks for the info! Hopefully they will sort this out for all of us. I suppose the more people who submit a bug report about it, the more chance they will look into it.
Right! That's why I had pasted the info here so other log their report/issue at support site. The more the the no. Of complains, the higher will be probability of this issue being resolved.
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

GAURAV.GOLU wrote:
Right! That's why I had pasted the info here so other log their report/issue at support site. The more the the no. Of complains, the higher will be probability of this issue being resolved.
I agree with this sentiment, GAURAV.GOLU. The issue that kept me from saving to FB kept me out the game for about 18 months. I kept reminding FM that I was waiting for the update that would solve this issue, but it wasn't until they received multiple complaints on the problem that the issue got resolved. Ironically, it was the neighbour social update, that is the bane of so many players, that put me back in the game! So J0ttyD0tty, keep after them at their help desk.
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

My TV is about $5.5MM but my mailbox gives me about $27,000 every day. I was away from the game for many months so I missed all the updates and when I started playing again, I probably got all of the updates at once. I do all of the goals, have only skipped the ones that said make an enemy - I don't like that one! I have let some buildings finish by themselves and others, when they get down to less than 10 hours, I have used LP to finish them. Not very often, I did it for the car shop because I was on a deadline for Mystery Island.

Somebody gave me an App card for my birthday months ago and I didn't know what to do with it until I started playing SFP again. I bought the currency bundle with the box of LP and the piggy bank for $14.99. That gave me a boost / cushion that I used as seed money to build some of the workplaces and get my town going, My sims all go to work every day and garden at least 12 hours out of 24. Every morning during breakfast, they all eat, take showers, power snooze to keep their bars green, then I set them up for the day while I am at work (and leave a few that will do something that stops around lunch break so I can play with them a little bit and work on short goals that pop up).

I missed out on a lot of neat things, glad I finally got to see Osiris and hoping I can do all of these goals withough breaking the bank or the LP stash. Had to put in a pool, buy 3 star stuff, lights, trees... Stuff I already had, but had to do again. I did keep some of my houses sparsely furnished, so at least now they have lamps and trees and a ridiculous stereo that forced me to move the chairs around because none of the Sims could get out of the room!
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48