I forgot to get the snow park before seniors help

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
jenniroyce
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

I forgot to get the snow park before seniors help

Post by jenniroyce »

I was trying to complete the seniors' task on Sims Freeplay, and I got to the part where it says to go to the snow park, but I don't have that feature, and I don't know how to complete the task also I forgot to get a pet before doing the basement task so I am very very stuck and there is no point in the game right now please help
ErinPW

Re: I forgot to get the snow park before seniors help

Post by ErinPW »

jenniroyce wrote: 21 Feb 2021, 03:48 I was trying to complete the seniors' task on Sims Freeplay, and I got to the part where it says to go to the snow park, but I don't have that feature, and I don't know how to complete the task also I forgot to get a pet before doing the basement task so I am very very stuck and there is no point in the game right now please help
Welcome to the forum, Jenni!

For the seniors quest:
No matter when you finish this quest, at the end you will be able to age up adult sims to seniors.
Possibly you’ll miss the time limit and the Exercise Cycle (the limited time prize). This is not too bad, because you may get that later e.g. from a Mystery Box. So for now build the snow park (if not done already) and then go ahead with the tasks.

For the Basement of King quest.
It‘s the same thing. No matter when you finish this quest, at the end you will be able to build basements on any home lot.
You may miss the time limited prize which is a house template. If you don‘t have the Pet Shop, yet, you need to build it so you can get a pet to play with and then go on with the following tasks.

Since you can‘t build both places at the same time you‘ll have to decide what‘s more important to you to finish earlier.

Hope, this helps :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View