Unexpected Items Found in Home Store

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Unexpected Items Found in Home Store

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I was still at least half asleep when I opened my game this morning and didn’t noticed that I had new stuff in my Home Store until I was ready to go do something else.🤷‍♀️ The ‘unlocked’ tab had two new items - another Xmas Dinner Table and the Teleporter! :o :shock:

I missed out on the Teleporter when it was a prize way back when. Nor have I DLed a house that uses it (as far as I can remember). I got money, (yet another) Pinecone Tree, and a nightstand the last time I tapped on the Paperboy. So where did these things come from?!?
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Unexpected Items Found in Home Store

Post by Thuraya »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 27 Mar 2020, 17:00 I was still at least half asleep when I opened my game this morning and didn’t noticed that I had new stuff in my Home Store until I was ready to go do something else.🤷‍♀️ The ‘unlocked’ tab had two new items - another Xmas Dinner Table and the Teleporter! :o :shock:

I missed out on the Teleporter when it was a prize way back when. Nor have I DLed a house that uses it (as far as I can remember). I got money, (yet another) Pinecone Tree, and a nightstand the last time I tapped on the Paperboy. So where did these things come from?!?
Looks like a temporary offer to me, limited to 14 days (13 days left now). You can see items marked as special offers only if you have none of them in your inventory.
Teleporter can be found under "Stairs"
Teleporter can be found under "Stairs"
Xmas dinner table is found under "Dinner Room"
Xmas dinner table is found under "Dinner Room"