Workplace problem

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Emmis
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Workplace problem

Post by Emmis »

Hi Everybody!
I had two sims working at the hospital,when I deleted these two sims, they were NOT on level 10.
Added new two sims to work at the hospital,but now they are both stock on level 7,and have been for 5 days now.

My storage is on low,but I can’t increase my storage because it’s fully upgraded. I help my sims finish every 15 task on every shift so they got resources,I even make them work double shift. But nothing changes still green 7/10. and 0%.

Will they level up,but it will take some more days or should I give up lol?

,Emmis
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Workplace problem

Post by kls1st »

For each profession there can be only one level 10 worker at a time and 7 is max for any one else. As for storage, you just gotta find a balance. It is always a problem until you’re done upgrading all the stations.
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Workplace problem

Post by Thuraya »

Emmis wrote: 12 Sep 2019, 11:55 Hi Everybody!
I had two sims working at the hospital,when I deleted these two sims, they were NOT on level 10.
Added new two sims to work at the hospital,but now they are both stock on level 7,and have been for 5 days now.

My storage is on low,but I can’t increase my storage because it’s fully upgraded. I help my sims finish every 15 task on every shift so they got resources,I even make them work double shift. But nothing changes still green 7/10. and 0%.

Will they level up,but it will take some more days or should I give up lol?

,Emmis
You didn't forget that specialized sims need to earn badges to get to levels beyond level 6? Could this be the reason why your sims are stuck at level 7? You might have earned some badges by just helping a certain number of customers during a shift or earning a set amount of coins or resources that made them unlock level 7, but I don't know what your current requirements are.

There's a thread in the guides/tips section of the forum concerning the professions that could help you refresh your knowledge.