Architect Homes - Family Furnishings Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Architect Homes - Family Furnishings Update

Post by copperwood »

Thanks Erin
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There are new architect homes.

August 30th
August 30th

Penthouses
August 30th
August 30th

Houseboats
August 30th
August 30th
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
MolliesDollies
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MolliesDollies »

Maybe this has been addressed before, if so I’m sorry: why do some of the houses have missing furniture? For example, the 11th house this time (with the helipad porch) is missing all its cabinets for me and most of the beds. Is this because I don’t own the ones used? I kinda thought that was the point so that you can get items you don’t own. Or does the builder just leave them out? Or is fire monkey removing them for some reason?
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

MolliesDollies wrote: 31 Aug 2019, 16:26 Maybe this has been addressed before, if so I’m sorry: why do some of the houses have missing furniture? For example, the 11th house this time (with the helipad porch) is missing all its cabinets for me and most of the beds. Is this because I don’t own the ones used? I kinda thought that was the point so that you can get items you don’t own. Or does the builder just leave them out? Or is fire monkey removing them for some reason?
Firemonkeys are removing them for reasons known unto themselves or just to be annoying. It has nothing to do with a player’s level or what they have or have not already achieved. And, yes that is indeed one of the reasons(best reason) to build Architect Homes to get ahold of items you don’t have yet. It also increases Town Value which increases daily allowance at 6:00 pm. One needs to spend money on real estate to make money just like in real life. :roll:
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland