Lost Data

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
MJluvs2playfree-play
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Lost Data

Post by MJluvs2playfree-play »

Hi Sims Freeplayers,
I apologise if I'm posting my question in the wrong place as I don't post very often, I'm a bit of a lurker.
I'm hoping I might be able to get help with a recent problem?

I was having a problem with the memory on my tablet and whilst trying to make room on my device I inadvertently deleted my Sims Freeplay data.
Not a huge problem had I been regularly saving my game but the last time I saved was about eleven weeks ago.

I've lost my Holiday High Rise location, my Poolside Paradise prizes and the cute little red food mixer and oven as well as other pieces that I'd recently won and loved including my recent builds and I've gone back two levels.

I wrote to FMs who said they can't do anything but offered me some compensatory in-game currency but that was several days ago and I still haven't received anything?

I'm not so bothered about compensation but what happens now? I have asked FMs this but they take forever to reply.

Have I lost those items and location for ever or will my game think I haven't played them before and let me play them again in the future?

I since purchased a new SD card so the memory is ok now and there is plenty to keep me going for a long time and I am going to make a point of saving my game after every event, build, purchase etc

Thank you for reading and I hope you can advise me,
MJ
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Lost Data

Post by chamilet »

I think the game will act as if you missed out on them before and let you play them again when they come back around.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Lost Data

Post by JaneRoettinger »

If you haven't used your old SD card after you deleted game data you may try to recover deleted data using some utilities. Usually they can be found on official website of SD card manufacturer.