What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by katgames »

ducky1228 wrote: Just let their stats go down lol and in the dress shop there's a mommy costume. ;)
Hey right. If we don't get a great Halloween treat we can all let our Sims turn into Zombies. 'crept their soooo creepy!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

Mon789 wrote:
MonkeyHandsLuke wrote:I wish we had fences and gates so we can create enclosed spaces within the gardens
I agree! I would LOVE an Outdoor Living update with everything outdoor included! Lights, paths, paving, fences, pergolas, balconies, more plants, glasshouses, soooo much I want to make my gardens pretty!!
I love the ideas, even though I don't know what pergolas are :oops: A garden update would be nice, and simple for a change
telemwill wrote:
MonkeyHandsLuke wrote:I really hope we get a cool Halloween update! And it wouldn't be Halloween without some cool Zombie costumes :o
I am hoping for a Halloween update too. Maybe not zombies for me though. Makes me shiver. Shouldn't it be soon now?
I think it's due to come out soon, probably. But you never know with the FireMonkeys
ducky1228 wrote:
MonkeyHandsLuke wrote:I really hope we get a cool Halloween update! And it wouldn't be Halloween without some cool Zombie costumes :o
Just let their stats go down lol and in the dress shop there's a mommy costume. ;)
Haha I feel bad if their stats get even halfway down :o
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

MonkeyHandsLuke wrote:
Mon789 wrote:
MonkeyHandsLuke wrote:I wish we had fences and gates so we can create enclosed spaces within the gardens
I agree! I would LOVE an Outdoor Living update with everything outdoor included! Lights, paths, paving, fences, pergolas, balconies, more plants, glasshouses, soooo much I want to make my gardens pretty!!
I love the ideas, even though I don't know what pergolas are :oops: A garden update would be nice, and simple for a change
Pergolas are like an outdoor roof...maybe you might call it a patio? Like a big verandah you could put outdoor chairs & tables :)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Niney wrote:A wardrobe/closet at the ski lodge.
That would be a convenient addition. I wish the winter clothes were permanent too. Good thing there are jackets in the wardrobe.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ducky1228 »

One thing I've always wanted with my Sims is to rock the babies in the rocking chair.
Don't forget to save your game to the cloud
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ducky1228 »

I love the idea of being able to build a community garden, I see them being built in real life and I think it's a great idea. Maybe just a new kind of garden box would do it and or fruit trees.
Oh how about a couple fruit trees the Sims can eat from in the park, that would be cool. :D
Last edited by ducky1228 on 01 Oct 2013, 21:40, edited 2 times in total.
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ducky1228 »

I would like to celebrate Autumn instead of Halloween or thanksgiving. Falling leaves to rake, pilgrims costumes, Indian costumes, turkey statue, Apple trees, what else.........?
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

ducky1228 wrote:I would like to celebrate Autumn instead of Halloween or thanksgiving. Falling leaves to rake, pilgrims costumes, Indian costumes, turkey statue, Apple trees, what else.........?
Bonfires with s'mores, cider, corn mazes, hay rides.....
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ducky1228 »

telemwill wrote:
ducky1228 wrote:I would like to celebrate Autumn instead of Halloween or thanksgiving. Falling leaves to rake, pilgrims costumes, Indian costumes, turkey statue, Apple trees, what else.........?
Bonfires with s'mores, cider, corn mazes, hay rides.....
A bow and arrow hobby, with a target :o
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

Mailboxes on houseboats!
Also I would love proper seasons! Not just rain or snow but actual seasons :)