What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by randy_thrandy »

Whooaa, reading this thread made me really depressed about all the things we don't have, like... looking from this perspective, the game sucks a lot. :P

I don't know if it has been mentined before but: white doors. Maybe a few different for the inside rooms and at least one design for the main entry. They'd go nicely with the large white windows that cost SP.
Also, more simple wallpapers, maybe pastel colours...and I desperatelly wish the wooden bedroom furniture would match in shades. It's so frustrating when you can't find a closet that would match a chest of drawers and/i] the bed. D:

I love this viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54&p=621&hilit=maintenance#p621 idea. Giving the houses a sense of being lived in instead of looking like an Ikea store. Talking about it, I'm dying to have some placeable objects like glasses, bottles, plates, shoes, piles of dirty clothes :D etc. to arrange around the house.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I would like sims to keep name (first and last) I give them, unless I choose to change it. Especially roommates. However, even married women don't always change to the husband's name.
mahebes
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mahebes »

I think I would like to see some sense of randomness. Things breaking with repeated use, maybe some variation in the amount of time tasks take (I.e maybe the amount of time it takes to do things like shower, use the toilet, wash hands, watch tv aren't perfect round numbers that can be predicted- what if the amount of time it took to use the shower was some random amount of time between say 5 and 15 minutes?)
john/maria
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by john/maria »

We need lots and lots of premium lots for the new houses. Not many can be put on regular lots. Also I have quite a few regular lots that I would like new houses for. We need new houseboats designs. I am excited for the spa. I wonder where they will put it.
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

What would also be really nice would be built in ranges on counter tops, actual kitchen islands, and double ovens.
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

I'm still hoping to see the toddler slide again. I'd also like to see some yoga mats or the ability to practice yoga at home. Some addition career options would be nice as well.
elephantwearingahat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by elephantwearingahat »

SKatF wrote:I would like sims to keep name (first and last) I give them, unless I choose to change it. Especially roommates. However, even married women don't always change to the husband's name.
Sims keep the surname of whoever owns the house they're at. If it belongs to neither, then I'm not sure, but I believe the Sim doing the asking keeps their name and the one being asked takes it.
G+: CrimsonYellow

Lvl 52, Christmas '16 Update
HFN: Starter
Haunted: 1 East Oceanside

Built (but not completed): All monuments, Goddess, Arcade, Carnival, Camp, All workplaces
Completed: Romance Island, Snow Park, Restaurant, Mall, Beach
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

I would like to see NPC sims working in the restaurants, bars etc. Instead of having to use your own sims to do these tasks.
mahebes
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mahebes »

sevenofnine wrote:I would like to see NPC sims working in the restaurants, bars etc. Instead of having to use your own sims to do these tasks.
I agree. It always cracks me up to call over a teacher or politician sim to "tend the bar"
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I'd still like to see some things which would make a house look "lived in" like shoes to place in entrance halls, kitchen appliances like dishwashers, more wall decorations etc. And I still want a snooker table (or even a pool table for American players! What the hell, we should have both!)