What would you like to see in Sims FreePlay?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
tiffad78
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: what would you like to see in SIMS FREEPLAY ???

Post by tiffad78 »

I think a photo hobby would be cool. Maybe family portraits to hang on the walls.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

DelDel wrote:The 2 pet limit has never made sense to me. Just like the limit of only 4 sims in a family or as housemates. We can have 10 sims visiting a location at the same time, so why can't we have another sim or pet living together. Especially with 6 story homes (including basement). The huge houses really need more than 4 sims to fill them up and feel lived in.
Lets be honest, for those of us who've done a baby glitch, having more than 4 sims in a house is no problem. Can't see why FM can't increase the number.
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

Dellie wrote:
DelDel wrote:
kwippo wrote:- gym equipment (well, we've got the bells, and the treadmill, so sort of).
You mentioned a treadmill. I've been playing for years, but I don't remember it, nor do I have a treadmill available to buy.
I think kwippo meant the exercise bike.
Yeah, I meant the exercise bike. I forgot how to say a treadmill in English, so after I searched for the word, it got stuck in my mind.
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).
Coolbro272
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Sims Freeplay Suggestions:

Post by Coolbro272 »

1. Add a police station, we want officers and burgalars. Burgalars can steal some items at night at 10 PM if your not on. Officers can come on if your online or if your 3k Burgalar Alarm goes off, I suggest you should make every 2 times it was used, you need to pay 500$ to repair it.It sounds cool and fun. You can get a job as a Officer.

2. Make a new mission: Falling Stars, You should make a mission where you can find a new planet to visit! First Mission Plan: Buy a Telescope, Your sims want to explore stars! Buy a telescope! 2nd: Find stars, Go look for stars!. 3rd: Evil Schemes. Your sims want to become evil on stars! Build a Space Station, 30000$ you should make it. 4th: Secret Secret Secret. Get a job as a Astronaut. 5th: Build a rocket ship, Buy all parts at the science lab! 6th: Mr.Repair. Repair your count down timer and set up your flying power. 7th: Blast off! Have your sim Astronaut Blast off into space! 8th: Land on the planet. 9th: Place the flag of honor!

I like where this is going, Please check on this and maybe just maybe accept this

3. Another Mission: Fire Fire FIRE!! First: Burn your toast. Second: Call 911. 3rd: Create Fire: 4th: Scream! 5th: Call Insurance. NOTE: If you do not have Insurance, Before you do this you might want to either make the Insurance Building, or just buy all the other furniture over again.
Christina
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Christina »

What I really want at the moment is the ability to change Sims body shape. They all look like models. I want to be able to make some tubby, that santa costume is just not realistic without some body fat!
HFN at 1 East Oceanside.
Haunted House
FB - Christina Rn
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

What I want is more sims without having to use glitches. I have town full of empty houses. What's the point of giving more lots when we don't have enough sims to fill them!
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

I'd like to stop getting sim sign hobby resources after the sign is already complete. That chance at resource is just wasted. Or give something new to spend them on.
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

1. UP THE SIM-COUNT already! Make it at least 60! 100 would be better...

2. More appliances (dishwasher, clothes-washer/dryer, etc.) and a HUGE TV at least 4 squares long that covers the entire height of the wall.

3. Roaming dish-remover similar to the pee-cleaner.

4. Ability to sell or donate vehicles.

5. Increase the "Object Cap" by at least 20.

6. Many other things that I can't think of at the moment. :)
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
jennyxsweets
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jennyxsweets »

1. Like everyone has said, UP THE SIM COUNT. Would be content with at least 45. I have 34/34, and I really want one more male adult and one more boy toddler.
2. Allow users to adjust relationship charts, like add cousins/parents/siblings esp. for adult Sims.
3. Mirrors of various sizes that can be placed behind sinks on wall or cover entire walls for the ballet rooms I built for my preteen Sims. Ballet bars while we're at it.
4. More than 10 sims on a lot at the same time (15- 20 would be really nice)
5. Uniform options for teens and preteens
6. Better clothing choices for preteens please.
7. Latin style furniture in Home Store. Please also bring back more retired items that don't cost real money.
8. Sims reading at the nearest chair and not some random chair outsite in the dark
9. Ability to randomize weather for the entire town
10. Ability to plan outfits for various weather and change outfits with the click of one button like in the non-mobile games... or just auto change into outerwear when it's snowing like how umbrellas are automatic in the rain
Main Town GC: Jenn E 123

HFN: 21 West Side
Most dining rooms have singing salmons!
LMK if HFN needs additional items

2nd Town - Fantasy-themed
GC: JennJenn003
Whocares1
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Suggestions

Post by Whocares1 »

Hello everyone, so I started playing the game, overall it looks good, still there are some things that I´d like to discuss, things that could be improved, or at least if there is that possibility (I understand this is only an android game so of course it is limited):

- Real-time: i´m not sure if it is a good thing, I think it would be good to have an option to change the time and make things go faster (like 1 minute = 1 second would be good) it can get too boring sometimes specially when only playing with one sim.
- Character appearance : It´s difficult to make our character unique when there only a few 7/8 faces to choose. It´d be cool to have more clothes and accessories too but specially to have more "faces". Also it would be cool to have the possibility to edit height/weight (i´m probably asking too much already lol).
- Young Adult life stage - At least there are toddlers here unlike in Sims 4! But still I feel that there it is clearly missing the YA lifestage here, without it it´s like there as an huge "hole" in life progression. I understand it is a bit more difficult to make the difference between YA and Adults in some things like goals and "missions" because those are kinda similar but still it seems something is missing because of course a 20 years old is not like a 55 years old at all. If the distinction between toddlers-childs-teens can be made I think there is room for YA too.
- Marriage to have babies/No Pregnancy - I mean, I can live with this because otherwise maybe it would be different to make the game work, but it is unrealistic having to marry before having a baby nowadays. It would be cool to have pregnancy in the game but I suppose it´s very difficult to implement.

PS: Another questions, when the babies are "created" their appearance is a mix of his parents or is it something like random? And how many sims are in-game (and how many do we control?). What is the household limit? Can an elder marry/have a baby with an adult?