Deals tab. Can you change it?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
BlackMamba88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Deals tab. Can you change it?

Post by BlackMamba88 »

I play on 2 devices. Android and kindle fire. Last night when the deals tab refreshed I had different deals on my devices. Even when I uploaded and downloaded between devices the deals stayed different. I was working towards purchasing a deal on my kindle, then today I realized the deals on my kindle changed to the same ones on my android so now the one I was trying to get is no longer available! Grrr. Wondering if there is a trick to get it back or change to new deals before the the time is up.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Deals tab. Can you change it?

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Unfortunately no, you can't change what is offered to you. Be patient though as some of the deals currently in store have already been offered to us. Beware that if some items are offered again, they will be offered in a slightly different price.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
BlackMamba88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlackMamba88 »

Ok thanks for responding. I noticed that I just didn't want to wait till it comes back. I have been working on getting enough LP and chances are I will spend it before it comes back. And it was a lower price than I remember it being before. I know why it changed on my Kindle. I had to reinstall it and the store matched up with my android upload.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I also play on android phone and Kindle. Sometimes my Kindle takes longer to get store items, but they do show up. If I like the ones I have and am afraid they will be overwritten, I try not to close my game, so I don't get one of those mini updates that change store offerings. But it doesn't always work out.
lemonworld
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lemonworld »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 16 Jan 2019, 20:26 Unfortunately no, you can't change what is offered to you. Be patient though as some of the deals currently in store have already been offered to us. Beware that if some items are offered again, they will be offered in a slightly different price.
I noticed this, too. I play on an iPad but I have noticed different prices for the same packs. Like it was $4.99 and now it’s $9.99. And I keep getting offered packs I’ve already purchased, like men’s summer wear and movie night clothes! Or offered things I already unlocked (kept happening with laundry counter tops). I just saw they put the sports pack and swimsuits back up! I’m frustrated. I want new things. And I got a popup saying there was now a mystery box key offered at VIP 3, which I have well passed and yet I didn’t receive a key. Guess it’s not retroactive.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

lemonworld wrote: 30 Jan 2019, 02:55
3luv4eva3 wrote: 16 Jan 2019, 20:26 Unfortunately no, you can't change what is offered to you. Be patient though as some of the deals currently in store have already been offered to us. Beware that if some items are offered again, they will be offered in a slightly different price.
I noticed this, too. I play on an iPhone but I have noticed different prices for the same packs. Like it was $4.99 and now it’s $9.99. And I keep getting offered packs I’ve already purchased, like men’s summer wear and movie night clothes! Or offered things I already unlocked (kept happening with laundry counter tops). I just saw they put the sports pack and swimsuits back up! I’m frustrated. I want new things. And I got a popup saying there was now a mystery box key offered at VIP 3, which I have well passed and yet I didn’t receive a key. Guess it’s not retroactive.
I'm play on an iPhone as well. A lot of it doesn't make much of a difference for me as I haven't purchased anything for real-life currency. To me, a lot of those items aren't worth the price though...

Yeah, someone else said they were beyond VIP 3 and didn't receive a key. And there have been others that received one. Maybe contact FM on that?
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher