Toddler Quests vs. Baby Quests

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Toddler Quests vs. Baby Quests

Post by chamilet »

In my Whovian game I have two "expendable" babies and really no room or desire to add more because I'm still working on opening the Beach, Arcade, etc. My question is, what Baby Quests are there and what Toddler Quests are there? I've already done the Xylophone one and can't decide if I want to age them up or keep them to do more Baby Quests.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Toddler Quests vs. Baby Quests

Post by SKatF »

chamilet wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 15:46 In my Whovian game I have two "expendable" babies and really no room or desire to add more because I'm still working on opening the Beach, Arcade, etc. My question is, what Baby Quests are there and what Toddler Quests are there? I've already done the Xylophone one and can't decide if I want to age them up or keep them to do more Baby Quests.
You could age them up into expendable adults and have them work only on orb tasks to earn orbs for your beach and arcade. Then, if you need them as babies, you can just get rid of them and make babies again.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Toddler Quests vs. Baby Quests

Post by chamilet »

SKatF wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 21:46
chamilet wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 15:46 In my Whovian game I have two "expendable" babies and really no room or desire to add more because I'm still working on opening the Beach, Arcade, etc. My question is, what Baby Quests are there and what Toddler Quests are there? I've already done the Xylophone one and can't decide if I want to age them up or keep them to do more Baby Quests.
You could age them up into expendable adults and have them work only on orb tasks to earn orbs for your beach and arcade. Then, if you need them as babies, you can just get rid of them and make babies again.
So none of the baby quests are that great, I'm guessing? I know there's a section with all of the quests, but is there a breakdown somewhere of what's for babies vs. toddlers vs. preteens vs. teens vs. adults vs. seniors?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims