Sim that changed clothes in Christmas quest stuck in pjs

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Sim that changed clothes in Christmas quest stuck in pjs

Post by chamilet »

Yeah, yeah, I haven't given up on my Sims like I said I would...yet...

So the Sim I chose to change clothes for the Christmas quest was my Wizard and now that the quest is over, whenever he's not at work he's just wearing his PJs. Anyone else had this problem? I miss his Wizard outfit and, frankly, he looks really under dressed for the weather!
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Sim that changed clothes in Christmas quest stuck in pjs

Post by SKatF »

chamilet wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 15:43 Yeah, yeah, I haven't given up on my Sims like I said I would...yet...

So the Sim I chose to change clothes for the Christmas quest was my Wizard and now that the quest is over, whenever he's not at work he's just wearing his PJs. Anyone else had this problem? I miss his Wizard outfit and, frankly, he looks really under dressed for the weather!
Have you tried changing him into some other outfit, then back into the wizard outfit?
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

SKatF wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 21:48
chamilet wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 15:43 Yeah, yeah, I haven't given up on my Sims like I said I would...yet...

Have you tried changing him into some other outfit, then back into the wizard outfit?
Yes, that's the first thing I tried.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Guess, you also tried the button "Change into everyday clothes"? And if that didn't work, first change to swimwear and then to everyday clothes?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View