Architect Homes 2018 Holiday Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
sarahpants
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Architect Homes 2018 Holiday Update

Post by sarahpants »

The house with the toddler train bed also has two 1x1 toddler bookshelves!
The first penthouse also has the 2x2 ottoman from one of the online packs - first time I've seen it in an architect home.
I also like the old Christmas tree!
Now have to decide which houses to build! :D
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simbellini wrote: 16 Dec 2018, 16:40
I'm really pleased :D I've never even seen those trees must have been before my time in the game.
They're from when the game was first released in 2011. They were in the game from the start since it was Christmas time when the game was released. They cost 4 LP and were available for some months after Christmas. I don't remember when they were removed from the home store but after one update all the Christmas stuff (the tree, the snowman, and some clothing) were all removed. I grabbed a couple when I first started playing in January 2012 but it's nice to finally get some more.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

mudgenie wrote: 16 Dec 2018, 08:06 ...and the 12th house has a toddler train bed which is pretty cool :D
It's the 11th house for me on premium lot (doesn't have a standard version) and it also has the bookcases from the same online bundle the train bed is from. And it has the airplane rocker from this online bundle.

It also has the Xmas dollhouse that hasn't come back this year. Although, I think many of the architect houses have that. And the Toddler slide from 2012 Christmas.
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Dec 2018, 02:33
I'm really pleased :D I've never even seen those trees must have been before my time in the game.
They're from when the game was first released in 2011. They were in the game from the start since it was Christmas time when the game was released. They cost 4 LP and were available for some months after Christmas. I don't remember when they were removed from the home store but after one update all the Christmas stuff (the tree, the snowman, and some clothing) were all removed. I grabbed a couple when I first started playing in January 2012 but it's nice to finally get some more.
Yes way before I started playing but I think I do remember complaints on the forum about items being removed I hope they don't do that again. Maybe safer to leave them in a house rather than the inventory then?
mockingbird288z

Simbellini wrote: 17 Dec 2018, 10:19
mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Dec 2018, 02:33
Yes way before I started playing but I think I do remember complaints on the forum about items being removed I hope they don't do that again. Maybe safer to leave them in a house rather than the inventory then?
The 2011 Xmas tree was one of the Christmas items that temporarily disappeared from our inventories but once it was fixed I had the same amount of trees in my inventory as I had before they were missing. It also hasn't happened for awhile so I think they fixed whatever that was.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

So glad the 2011 tree is back. I was super bummed that I had deleted all of mine.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Dec 2018, 02:38
mudgenie wrote: 16 Dec 2018, 08:06 ...and the 12th house has a toddler train bed which is pretty cool :D
It's the 11th house for me on premium lot (doesn't have a standard version) and it also has the bookcases from the same online bundle the train bed is from. And it has the airplane rocker from this online bundle.

It also has the Xmas dollhouse that hasn't come back this year. Although, I think many of the architect houses have that. And the Toddler slide from 2012 Christmas.
There was an update for my game that deleted this house with the train bed. Maybe this is because they are trying to sell it for real money in the store? Did this happen to you too?
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

It's still available in my game. Did you make sure to check on a big lot. It's not available on the regular lots.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

copperwood wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 02:42 It's still available in my game. Did you make sure to check on a big lot. It's not available on the regular lots.
Thanks! I was building on 2 different lots and didn't realize that that particular house is only on a big lot. :D
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There are new architect homes.

Jan. 4th., 2019
Jan. 4th., 2019

Penthouse Apartments
Jan. 4th., 2019