Wedding Venues Not Working

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Wedding Venues Not Working

Post by telemwill »

OK, most likely I am doing something stupid, but I can't get my Sims married in either wedding venue. They are engaged and have the option to get married. Clicking on the wedding arbor gives me the option of officiate wedding or wait for partner. When I click on it again I am not getting the marriage option. I have used the venues before, so this is a new problem for me. I rewatched Contrary's video to see if I was missing something, but didn't see it if so. I will try again later on a different device. Is anyone else having this issue?

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Wedding Venues Not Working

Post by telemwill »

I had no success on my second device. I finally just married them the old way. Of course the bride had made her way back down the aisle and was in a row of seats when the "wedding" occurred. I tried to redo the wedding ceremony after the marriage, but had no success with that either. Both bride and groom were super babies. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Wedding Venues Not Working

Post by telemwill »

So the saga gets weirder. I tried this morning with one of my older couples, and it worked perfectly. I made the super baby couple woohoo and be romantic a couple more times. They got married just fine. So I am wondering if this is another super baby glitch? Otherwise I don't know why it wouldn't work for me yesterday.

Ruth