Architecture Homes - The Luxury Living Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Architecture Homes - The Luxury Living Update

Post by Thuraya »

MolliesDollies wrote: 24 Oct 2018, 04:15 Anyone know where the pineapple bookend set comes from that’s in the first two houses? I own most of the online packs and don’t remember seeing it. Or what category it’s found in inventory?
Thanks!
You can get this decoration only by building the Snow Chalet that could be won with the Snow Problem quest. As far as I know it was never unlocked for purchase in the home store. It is listed here among the prizes.
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

new architect houses... some of them have no haunted/Halloween connection at all! They need to try harder to stick to their theme, lol. I'm sure they probably got lots of cool haunted house submissions they could have put instead of some of these random repeats :/ Just about everyone has built some kind of haunted themed house in their town...
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
MolliesDollies
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MolliesDollies »

Mariel Bravef wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 07:17 It is called "book decoration" and can be found in the decorations section of inventory. I'm not sure where it originally comes from; might have been part of a store pack?
Thuraya wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 07:44
MolliesDollies wrote: 24 Oct 2018, 04:15 Anyone know where the pineapple bookend set comes from that’s in the first two houses? I own most of the online packs and don’t remember seeing it. Or what category it’s found in inventory?
Thanks!
You can get this decoration only by building the Snow Chalet that could be won with the Snow Problem quest. As far as I know it was never unlocked for purchase in the home store. It is listed here among the prizes.
Thank you! I have the snow chalet template but never built it. I wish fire monkeys would give us more lots! I will have to go demolish something to build some of the templates I have won but never built.