Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Architect Homes - Chic Boutique Update

Post by tangerine »

SKatF wrote: 10 Aug 2018, 05:56 Another new batch. Supposed to be for back to school theme, I think. A big stretch to call it that for some.
I agree. But the one with the three tall buildings stands out as one of the cooler ones to me. I just built the one with the pastel party balloons five times and the one with the big pastel party table once. I'm not a girly girl and don't normally like pink but whenever I see something I don't have I feel the need to buy it!

Speaking of which, does anyone remember seeing a house in one of these two batches that had white and green marble walls, sort of in a large checkerboard pattern? I swear I just saw it yesterday but now I can't find it and I'm wondering if I just had a really vivid dream or something. :) (Weird to be dreaming about my Sims but there are worse things, I suppose.)
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

The first houseboat has 2 barnyard owls.
5C5C0E8F-54AD-4EB7-B967-442E0C3DA76E.jpeg
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

tangerine wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 22:18 does anyone remember seeing a house in one of these two batches that had white and green marble walls, sort of in a large checkerboard pattern? I swear I just saw it yesterday but now I can't find it
Either the last house on a premium lot has magic walls or I am losing my mind. I think that was one that I thought had green and white marble walls and I just went to look at it again and it had white walls with light-colored wood wainscot instead. That looked familiar so I checked out some of the businesses and sure enough it was the same as some of the walls at the hospital. I thought that was cool so I went back to a premium lot to build the house and this time all the walls were white tile with blue borders (like at the health club).

There's definitely something going on with this house because in the picture the walls are different. So weird. I'm gonna keep checking it. Maybe I'll get walls like the ones at the restaurant or the snow park!
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

This last house on the premium lot is very strange indeed!! When I looked the other day it had pink and white diamond shaped tiles on all the wall that I’ve never seen before. I really liked them but just figured it was a wallpaper I’d missed during my 6/7 month break a while back.

Now all the walls have the green and red stripe Christmas wallpaper with the holly on. WEIRD!

I really wish I’d taken a snap of the pink and white diamond walls now. Did anyone else see them?
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Tangerine the pink and white walls sound just like the green and white ones you describe. So it wasn’t a dream :D
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

That home is indeed weird! Every time I have force closed my game there was a different wallpaper.
Attachments
65194110-8A78-46ED-B893-F922A370AF51.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Here are the pictures of the overview:

August 10th
August 10th

Penthouses
August 10th
August 10th

Houseboats
August 10th
August 10th
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote: 15 Aug 2018, 18:00 That home is indeed weird! Every time I have force closed my game there was a different wallpaper.
And sometimes it's not actually wallpaper on the walls but flooring!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

And now it's like the walls at the cat show, only a lighter gray. This is so exciting! I can't wait to see what I get next. If it's a good one I'm gonna build it, just to see what I actually receive. I love surprises! :D
Lilith
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lilith »

The house keeps changing wallpaper even after you build it. I still get a different one after a hard reset. It's fun so I'm keeping it although I wonder if it stays that way after a new update.