Log Bar (from snow park) missing?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Log Bar (from snow park) missing?

Post by tangerine »

Does anyone know which tab in inventory that cozy bar (snow park bar) is stored in?

A while back, there was an architect home that had the cozy fireplace and bar from the snow park and I built the house a few times to stock up. I just went to place a cozy bar in one of my homes but I couldn't find one in my inventory. I went to a home that already has the bar and put it in my inventory, hoping to see which tab it went to, and now I can't find that one. I have nine cozy fireplaces but no bars. I wish all the bars would be stored in the same place but they're in at least three different tabs and I've checked them all.

Anyone else missing their cozy bars?
Last edited by ErinPW on 29 Jul 2018, 07:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarified title according to posters wish.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: cozy bar (from snow park) missing?

Post by SKatF »

tangerine wrote: 27 Jul 2018, 15:35 Does anyone know which tab in inventory that cozy bar (snow park bar) is stored in?

A while back, there was an architect home that had the cozy fireplace and bar from the snow park and I built the house a few times to stock up. I just went to place a cozy bar in one of my homes but I couldn't find one in my inventory. I went to a home that already has the bar and put it in my inventory, hoping to see which tab it went to, and now I can't find that one. I have nine cozy fireplaces but no bars. I wish all the bars would be stored in the same place but they're in at least three different tabs and I've checked them all.

I have unlocked it in a mystery box. It shows in my home store with 3 in inventory. But when I go to inventory, I can't find them. So I think it's a program error for inventory items. Firemonkeys need to fix something, I think.

Bummer you can't access them. But there is hope. When other items didn't show in inventory and players complained, there were times when they fixed it and your items became accessible again.
Attachments
Cosy fireplace at lower right shows 3 in inventory.
Cosy fireplace at lower right shows 3 in inventory.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

tangerine wrote: 27 Jul 2018, 15:35 Does anyone know which tab in inventory that cozy bar (snow park bar) is stored in?

I am not missing my cozy bars. They are in my Dining Room tab - both for home store and inventory.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Jul 2018, 03:06

I am not missing my cozy bars. They are in my Dining Room tab - both for home store and inventory.
Strange, as you can see from photo in my post, mine are in living room tab in home store.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 29 Jul 2018, 02:43

Strange, as you can see from photo in my post, mine are in living room tab in home store.
However I just double checked my inventory in both dining and living room tab. I found them in living room inventory this time. I must have missed them last time, although I went through twice. Sorry for bad info in previous post.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 29 Jul 2018, 02:43

Tangerine is specifically looking for the tab the bar is in. Not the fireplace. My cozy fireplaces are also in the living room tab. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

Thanks for the replies. I found the bar in the dining room after reading mockingbird's post. I guess I didn't check each tab as thoroughly as I thought I did. :oops:

I also realized I got the name of the bar wrong (I thought it was the cozy bar, like the matching fireplace, but it's actually called a log bar) so I tried to edit the title of my post for future searches, but I couldn't figure out how. Is that not possible on this board?
ErinPW

Re: Log Bar (from snow park) missing?

Post by ErinPW »

tangerine wrote: 29 Jul 2018, 07:08 Thanks for the replies. I found the bar in the dining room after reading mockingbird's post. I guess I didn't check each tab as thoroughly as I thought I did. :oops:

I also realized I got the name of the bar wrong (I thought it was the cozy bar, like the matching fireplace, but it's actually called a log bar) so I tried to edit the title of my post for future searches, but I couldn't figure out how. Is that not possible on this board?
You can edit your post 10 minutes after posting. So I clarified the title for you :)

I wasn't sure if I have the bar and also looked for it and couldn't find it, but didn't look into the dining room tab. There I have two of them in my inventory.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View