SimTracker question

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

SimTracker question

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I have an oddity with the SimTracker that I’m wondering if anyone else has —

In one family of five (2 parents, 2 teens, 1 toddler) where the teens go to school and Mom is a firefighter, the tracker shows that the teens and mom are doing offsite work instead of being at work like all the other kids and adults with the exception of the six adults who work at the three Professional workplaces. I have never noticed non-Professionals getting the offsite work label before. Is anyone else having this happen to them?
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: SimTracker question

Post by SKatF »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 03 Jul 2018, 08:07 I have an oddity with the SimTracker that I’m wondering if anyone else has —

In one family of five (2 parents, 2 teens, 1 toddler) where the teens go to school and Mom is a firefighter, the tracker shows that the teens and mom are doing offsite work instead of being at work like all the other kids and adults with the exception of the six adults who work at the three Professional workplaces. I have never noticed non-Professionals getting the offsite work label before. Is anyone else having this happen to them?
Is dad one of your professionals? Or is he not and showing normal at work?
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Sorry! I forgot I had asked a question! ::facepalm::

Dad is unemployed and gardens while keeping an eye on the finger-painting toddler.

All my Professionals are single w/ their own houses, if that makes any difference.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 00:32 Sorry! I forgot I had asked a question! ::facepalm::

Dad is unemployed and gardens while keeping an eye on the finger-painting toddler.

All my Professionals are single w/ their own houses, if that makes any difference.
Well, there hoes one theory I had 😃