New super babies

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: New super babies

Post by copperwood »

randy_thrandy wrote: 22 Jul 2018, 11:53
SKatF wrote: 09 Jul 2018, 21:49
LucyGross wrote: 09 Jul 2018, 10:21 You can give your baby a slice of Rainbow Cake and that satisfies it for 24 hours.
I don't think this is a superbaby trait, as I can do it with "normal" babies.
i dont think it is, either. so far my superbaby is still a baby so the only thing the /unaffected by low motives/ trait does to it, is keep it smiling and gurgling. the motives get low anyway and it needs to be fed, bathed etc like a regular baby.
i am not impressed.
Here's what I posted about the baby bonus sims in a different thread.
Well, I did a little experiment. I had 2 sims (one of them with the baby bonus) kick over trash cans and clean up the mess. The hygiene icon for the bonus sim only went down halfway and never got into the red zone. The other sims icon did go red.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

copperwood wrote: 22 Jul 2018, 14:03
randy_thrandy wrote: 22 Jul 2018, 11:53 i dont think it is, either. so far my superbaby is still a baby so the only thing the /unaffected by low motives/ trait does to it, is keep it smiling and gurgling. the motives get low anyway and it needs to be fed, bathed etc like a regular baby.
i am not impressed.
Here's what I posted about the baby bonus sims in a different thread.
Well, I did a little experiment. I had 2 sims (one of them with the baby bonus) kick over trash cans and clean up the mess. The hygiene icon for the bonus sim only went down halfway and never got into the red zone. The other sims icon did go red.
superb, thank you! that's good to know!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

It looks like the reduced time doesn't apply to every task. I sent my super sim to a neighbor to do the grow pumpkin task, but the time still counted down from 24 hours. So I thought maybe the reduced time doesn't apply for social tasks. But when I tried growing pumpkins in my town, the timer also started at 24 hours. It's the same for cooking and baking. I noticed you only get the reduced time when the time isn't displayed on an icon like it is with planting, cooking and baking. Hopefully they fix it in a future update.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

copperwood wrote: 22 Jul 2018, 21:54 It looks like the reduced time doesn't apply to every task. I sent my super sim to a neighbor to do the grow pumpkin task, but the time still counted down from 24 hours. So I thought maybe the reduced time doesn't apply for social tasks. But when I tried growing pumpkins in my town, the timer also started at 24 hours. It's the same for cooking and baking. I noticed you only get the reduced time when the time isn't displayed on an icon like it is with planting, cooking and baking. Hopefully they fix it in a future update.
Wow, the most useful ones don't work.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

SKatF wrote: 23 Jul 2018, 04:24
copperwood wrote: 22 Jul 2018, 21:54 It looks like the reduced time doesn't apply to every task. I sent my super sim to a neighbor to do the grow pumpkin task, but the time still counted down from 24 hours. So I thought maybe the reduced time doesn't apply for social tasks. But when I tried growing pumpkins in my town, the timer also started at 24 hours. It's the same for cooking and baking. I noticed you only get the reduced time when the time isn't displayed on an icon like it is with planting, cooking and baking. Hopefully they fix it in a future update.
Wow, the most useful ones don't work.
Well, the reduced time works for anything other than the 3 tasks I mentioned, and probably for quests also. And I'm hopeful that the firemonkeys will eventually make it work for planting and cooking/baking.