[Mystery Island Bugs] Need help?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Horsewomyn
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [Mystery Island Bugs] Need help?

Post by Horsewomyn »

Has anyone figured out a workaround to the Nightclub bug? I asked on FB, thought I'd ask here too...
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

get enough sims in the roped in area the next ones will go into the club. of course i think have to call them all back cannot send them home. club doors are locked.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Sudddenly I can no longer control lights, fireplaces, and firepits. I could earlier this afternoon. I don't like this at all'

This morning it was resolved. I was visiting a neighbor. After bringing my Sim home, I could once again turn lights off and on.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

do they turn on right ? i.e. auto lights when someone is in room and goes off when they sleep or leave ?
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

nogard0 wrote:do they turn on right ? i.e. auto lights when someone is in room and goes off when they sleep or leave ?
I am not sure. I was working on a still uninhabited house at the time. I did go to another inhabited house, and found I couldn't control them there either. Some lights were on already, but clicking on them had no effect.

Once I brought my visiting Sim home, things returned to normal. So far it hasn't occurred again.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by nogard0 »

it seems to be a on and off glitch not static.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

nogard0 wrote:it seems to be a on and off glitch not static.
That's a relief anyway.
Silvacrose
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Silvacrose »

I have a problem, I built the 2 storey mansion on Mystery island, it cost $9.5 million and it was supposed to increase my town value by $9.5 million, but I did not get any increase . It is so frustrating because it took forever to save that much money! I submitted a ticket to fire monkeys a week ago but I have gotten no response. Has anyone else had this problem?
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Silvacrose wrote:I have a problem, I built the 2 storey mansion on Mystery island, it cost $9.5 million and it was supposed to increase my town value by $9.5 million, but I did not get any increase . It is so frustrating because it took forever to save that much money! I submitted a ticket to fire monkeys a week ago but I have gotten no response. Has anyone else had this problem?
yes... its a bug, but it randomly happens... i have submitted a ticket for the same issue, never got response and neither got my town value adjusted...

but 9.5million is alot!
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

You have to grow lettuce or tomatoes or something that shows you might get a Sim eating plant instead of a crop. The crops that might grow a Sim eating plant show a little greensymbol with teeth on it, when you click on a garden plot and pick what you want to plant.

After the crop grows, and you click the bubble, you'll either get your crop or a sim eating plant. To negotiate with it, you click on the plant and the option comes up. Your sim will wrestle with the plant for 3 minutes and then stuff it back into its pod :).
Negotiating with SEPs!
Negotiating with SEPs!
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48