My Simoleons Allowance Keeps Changing

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Polaroid Sims
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

My Simoleons Allowance Keeps Changing

Post by Polaroid Sims »

Hey,
I've been playing SFP for a few months now although prior to that I played a few years ago. Recently I've noticed that my Simoleons Allowance has gone down considerably. It was on 6375 but now it has dropped to 3771.
Before that it was 589 and before that at 243. It changes almost every single time I tap on the letter box.
Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I'm playing on a Windows Phone by the way so my game has not updated since last year.
ErinPW

Re: My Simoleons Allowance Keeps Changing

Post by ErinPW »

Welcome to the forum!

The daily reward is tied to the town value. While building, purchasing items at the home store, at some points you get tv while leveling up in hobbies, the tv goes up, and so does the daily reward. If you sell items, the tv goes down and so does the daily reward.

Hope, this helps already :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Polaroid Sims
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Polaroid Sims »

ErinPW wrote: 26 Apr 2018, 22:22 Welcome to the forum!

The daily reward is tied to the town value. While building, purchasing items at the home store, at some points you get tv while leveling up in hobbies, the tv goes up, and so does the daily reward. If you sell items, the tv goes down and so does the daily reward.

Ahh I see, thankyou!!! Would that apply if I was putting a lot of expensive items into my inventory from built houses?
Good to know that my game isn't broken 😏
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Polaroid Sims wrote: 27 Apr 2018, 07:18 […]

Ahh I see, thankyou!!! Would that apply if I was putting a lot of expensive items into my inventory from built houses?
You’re welcome!
Putting items into inventory does not effect the town value.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Polaroid Sims wrote: 27 Apr 2018, 07:18

I don't recall, if you demo an empty lot after putting all the items in inventory, does it lower town value?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 27 Apr 2018, 17:48

I don't recall, if you demo an empty lot after putting all the items in inventory, does it lower town value?
No, it doesn't. :) And demolishing a house with items in it is a good way to get rid of items you don't want without losing town value.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Apr 2018, 01:06
SKatF wrote: 27 Apr 2018, 17:48

No, it doesn't. :) And demolishing a house with items in it is a good way to get rid of items you don't want without losing town value.
Great suggestion.