Toddler visiting another town

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Toddler visiting another town

Post by DiTori »

I thought at one time toddlers could visit neighbors towns. Did something change? I honestly think at one time I used to visit town with unicorn and used it to inspire toddler. Thanks for any input. Side note...why toddlers don’t have version of singing fish or something similar is beyond me.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
ErinPW

Re: Toddler visiting another town

Post by ErinPW »

DiTori wrote: 30 Mar 2018, 18:01 I thought at one time toddlers could visit neighbors towns. Did something change? I honestly think at one time I used to visit town with unicorn and used it to inspire toddler. Thanks for any input. Side note...why toddlers don’t have version of singing fish or something similar is beyond me.
It was never possible for toddlers to visit neighbors.

At the restaurant there is a special receipt that can be cooked by any sim. This meal will inspire toddlers as well as other sims :)
Attachments
Lobster Thermidor
Lobster Thermidor
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 30 Mar 2018, 18:42
DiTori wrote: 30 Mar 2018, 18:01 I thought at one time toddlers could visit neighbors towns. Did something change? I honestly think at one time I used to visit town with unicorn and used it to inspire toddler. Thanks for any input. Side note...why toddlers don’t have version of singing fish or something similar is beyond me.

At the restaurant there is a special receipt that can be cooked by any sim. This meal will inspire toddlers as well as other sims :)
Interesting, never tried it due to 3 LP price. I used to send my toddlers to the stable to get inspired by my unicorn which only left the babies to inspire "the hard way." Now that there are VIP benefits if you spend real money, I started saving most of my rainbow cake slices for babies and toddlers. It cheers them up for 24 hours and then I let them run down some before doing it again. So one slice lasts more than 24 hours.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

ErinPW wrote: 30 Mar 2018, 18:42

Ok I think that’s what it was is I’d send them to stable in my town. Thanks for restaurant tip.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot