Paperboy hasn't ever visited

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Marvellous
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Paperboy hasn't ever visited

Post by Marvellous »

Heya, I'm not sure if this is where to post, I just joined this forum in hope for answers.

I first joined freeplay a few years ago, but I re-downloaded the game last weekend and so did my sister. I'm a higher level than her and I have more sims and buildings, but I haven't seen the paperboy yet. But she has.

I don't remember the paperboy in my old town, so I'm thinking that this is a feature that has appeared during my absence from the game.

I use a kindle fire to play the game, and it's pretty old now, which I'm suspecting is the reason why, as her tablet is much newer.

I really don't know if there's anyway to fix this, as I don't want to download the game onto my iPad as it takes a lot of space.

This is really frustrating because I can't claim any of the prizes.

If you have any answers or suggestions, please tell me, thank you! :D
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Paperboy hasn't ever visited

Post by telemwill »

I don't get the paper boy on Kindle either. I have a copy of the game on my phone, and he does appear there. So it does appear to be a feature not available on Kindle devices.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

telemwill wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 03:08 I don't get the paper boy on Kindle either. I have a copy of the game on my phone, and he does appear there. So it does appear to be a feature not available on Kindle devices.

Ruth
I play on an old Kindle Fire (about 2nd version) and just bought a new one to replace it. He shows up on both mine. Maybe yours is not a Fire though?
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

I play on first gen kindle fire hd and never get the paper boy. I also don't get ads in the market place events.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SKatF wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 03:34
telemwill wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 03:08 I don't get the paper boy on Kindle either. I have a copy of the game on my phone, and he does appear there. So it does appear to be a feature not available on Kindle devices.

Ruth
I play on an old Kindle Fire (about 2nd version) and just bought a new one to replace it. He shows up on both mine. Maybe yours is not a Fire though?
It is a Kindle Fire, but first generation I think. It's good to know that when I finally update I will have the paper boy.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Marvellous
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Marvellous »

Thank you! I guess I'll download it onto my iPad then.