News: Good, Bad and Weird to share!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

News: Good, Bad and Weird to share!

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

I created this thread to share personal SFP experience at a common place so important issues won't get lost among other threads and major problems can be reported at official support site http://firemonkeys.zendesk.com. A similar thread was created by Erin at FM forum.
Currently the First news I would like to share is
Good: I reached level 45 today.
Bad : constructing Houseboat ( 85LP) again won't gave me any increase in town value.
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: News: Good, Bad and Weird to share!

Post by Perturbee »

Good: we can see most of our beloved fellow sims player-friends here!

Very Bad: FM really doesn't communicate anything. Their new support site seems backlogged from London to Tokyo, since replies take ages. (Pigeon post is faster!) Absolutely no official replies any more on GetSatisfaction. And of course the usual replies about anything FM:
We hope to have more news this week. Thank you for your ongoing patience, and we're sorry for the inconvenience.
Oh wait, you were talking about the game!
Good: The Grandfather clock and cuckoo clock work! Well, the chiming on top of the hour at least and the pendulums swing.

Bad: Too many lost sims in other towns are happening all around, not to mention the shipload of other bugs.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Good: I'm at level 41. Yeah!
Bad: when I have Sims doing fashion design I can't collect treasure from dogs or cats! I have to wait until the popping-the-bubbles cycle finishes, and by that time the dog treasure bubble has popped and I have lost the treasure. This makes me unhappy. :cry:
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
GAURAV.GOLU
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GAURAV.GOLU »

Good: Picnic table user interaction problem fixed. Your sims can now ponder for 3 mins using it.
Bad: while visiting Neighbor town hobby and gardening activity done by neighbor sim no more yield rewards. Some hobby like Fashion designing allow you to tap thrice the rolling bubble but tapping only rewards LP/XP/Simoloeons and no random designed products.
He who have a Why to live can almost bear anything. -Neitzsche
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

GAURAV.GOLU wrote:Good: Picnic table user interaction problem fixed. Your sims can now ponder for 3 mins using it.
Bad: while visiting Neighbor town hobby and gardening activity done by neighbor sim no more yield rewards. Some hobby like Fashion designing allow you to tap thrice the rolling bubble but tapping only rewards LP/XP/Simoloeons and no random designed products.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....I always try and do at least one save a day when my rewards are due in the hope that visitors get a little present!!
Dragonshiloh
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dragonshiloh »

Good: I found everyone again! (Thanks to Gaurav)!
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

Dragonshiloh wrote:Good: I found everyone again! (Thanks to Gaurav)!
The naughty step has been keeping a place warm for you!
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

GAURAV.GOLU wrote:Good: Picnic table user interaction problem fixed. Your sims can now ponder for 3 mins using it.
GRRR from me, too, as I always try to do a save that will reward the visiting neighbor. I was wondering about this as I have not been receiving those little, thoughtful "gifts," but it didn't occur to me that our ability to give them had been taken away. :(
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Bixas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bixas »

Good: got an actual response this morning from FM regarding my issue I submitted about the bugs surrounding the island update :o

Bad: Response was nothing more than the boilerplate they published on their site two days after the update. oh and an addendum saying they are not answering issues any more, but feel free to submit them to the site... :?

<<seriously??>>
Feel free to friend me (just send a note saying you are SFP friends) https://www.facebook.com/blaine.sundrud
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Bixas wrote:Good: got an actual response this morning from FM regarding my issue I submitted about the bugs surrounding the island update :o

Bad: Response was nothing more than the boilerplate they published on their site two days after the update. oh and an addendum saying they are not answering issues any more, but feel free to submit them to the site... :?

<<seriously??>>
This is a joke, Bixas, right? Did they really say they weren't answering support issues anymore? If so, maybe they really are going out of business. Or something. Out of their heads, perhaps?
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.