My sims isn't working

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Xzaivia
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

My sims isn't working

Post by Xzaivia »

Today i tried to go onto my sims and it said the latest update has not been installed yet and it says to contact firemonkeys but they didn't help me.
There is no latest update on the Halloween update which i already have.
ilovethesims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: My sims isn't working

Post by ilovethesims »

Xzaivia wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 18:27 Today i tried to go onto my sims and it said the latest update has not been installed yet and it says to contact firemonkeys but they didn't help me.
Are you on an android that's has a operating system lower than 4.0? (lollipop)
Level: 54
Current quest: The school discovery one
Send me a PM if you want to add me :)
Monument Level: All Monuments Complete
No Complete HFN, but one in the works at
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Xzaivia wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 18:27 Today i tried to go onto my sims and it said the latest update has not been installed yet and it says to contact firemonkeys but they didn't help me.
Welcome to the forum, Xzaivia!

It’s hard to say what you can do, as we don’t know the error message you get. If the game doesn‘t load, it may help to uninstall the app, restart the device, install the game and download your saved data from the cloud. Your download will be based on the last save you uploaded or the last time you visited the Party Boat. (Visiting the Party Boat is supposed to automatically upload the game to the cloud once a day.)

If you get the error message „Unfortunately, FreePlay has stopped“, please read the Firemonkeys’ article here.
ilovethesims wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 21:41 […]

According to the announcement at the Firemonkeys’ Help Center, the 2017 Halloween update should still work on android lower than 4.0.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ilovethesims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ilovethesims »

ErinPW wrote: 27 Oct 2017, 06:53
Welcome to the forum, Xzaivia!

It’s hard to say what you can do, as we don’t know the error message you get. If the game doesn‘t load, it may help to uninstall the app, restart the device, install the game and download your saved data from the cloud. Your download will be based on the last save you uploaded or the last time you visited the Party Boat. (Visiting the Party Boat is supposed to automatically upload the game to the cloud once a day.)

If you get the error message „Unfortunately, FreePlay has stopped“, please read the Firemonkeys’ article here.
ilovethesims wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 21:41 […]

According to the announcement at the Firemonkeys’ Help Center, the 2017 Halloween update should still work on android lower than 4.0.
There was an android mini update for the app a while ago so maybe that could have changed what operating system freeplay supports?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

ilovethesims wrote: 27 Oct 2017, 08:50
[…]
There was an android mini update for the app a while ago so maybe that could have changed what operating system freeplay supports?
The latest game version on android is Halloween 5.33.4, so I guess it should still work.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ilovethesims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ilovethesims »

ErinPW wrote: 27 Oct 2017, 09:34
ilovethesims wrote: 27 Oct 2017, 08:50
[…]
The latest game version on android is Halloween 5.33.4, so I guess it should still work.
Good point :oops: