Ready for Autumn!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Ready for Autumn!

Post by garishplum »

I hope I am not the only one that changes their sims clothes seasonally, but I am so excited for autumn that I have already broken out the boots and oversized coats. Anyone else with me? :P

Now if only we could convince FM to create a falling leaves setting on the weather machine. :D
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Ready for Autumn!

Post by BlueIndian »

I change their clothes according to seasons too :) and yes autumn in weather machine sounds amazing!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Where I live we rarely had summer days, so I'm not ready for autumn, yet. But when I'm ready, my sims need warm clothes :D

Autumn in weather machines and maybe also between the decrees at the castle, so it goes over the whole simtown would be a nice feature!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I just got around to changing them to summer outfits about a month ago. :) I do like to change outfits to match the seasons and ocassionally holidays.

It's still pretty hot here in N TX so I probably won't change things for at least another couple of weeks.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

ErinPW wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 14:35 Where I live we rarely had summer days, so I'm not ready for autumn, yet. But when I'm ready, my sims need warm clothes :D

Autumn in weather machines and maybe also between the decrees at the castle, so it goes over the whole simtown would be a nice feature!
Makes sense. At least you can enjoy more summer days in the game. :) Where I am from, we have several months of summer, so I get pretty excited when the daily temperature doesn't go above 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

Oh, I didn't even think about the decrees. Nice idea! I know they have a foliage template from the wizard's cottage, so it wouldn't be too far fetched to add it in game. Fingers crossed that they do!
Level 55!
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 15:22 I just got around to changing them to summer outfits about a month ago. :) I do like to change outfits to match the seasons and ocassionally holidays.

It's still pretty hot here in N TX so I probably won't change things for at least another couple of weeks.
Oh, I bet it is. It's still 'hot' in South Carolina, but we didn't hit 80 the other day. Probably a product of the hurricane, but I still feel like summer was milder than normal here, and I'm just ready for autumn. :D

I love dressing for holidays. I hope they bring out more outfits or clothing this year. I'm not sure why but I hope they make a fall/Christmas colored clothing. It's hard to make your sims not look identical when you have so many costumes.
Level 55!
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

BlueIndian wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 14:26 I change their clothes according to seasons too :) and yes autumn in weather machine sounds amazing!
Yay! Glad I am not the only one. I posted it to their Facebook page, but they are always flooded with great ideas from other members of the community. I am sure they get tired of reading all of them, but hopefully they will read mine and make it happen. :)
Level 55!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I'm looking forward to Autumn in the game. I would love to have falling leaves on the weather machine! I like the autumn clothes better as well. It seems like we have a greater selection than for the summer.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

telemwill wrote: 31 Aug 2017, 16:32 I'm looking forward to Autumn in the game. I would love to have falling leaves on the weather machine! I like the autumn clothes better as well. It seems like we have a greater selection than for the summer.

Ruth
I agree. I feel like the autumn clothes are more in style than the summer clothes. Maybe next year we will get more summery outfits that will match the quality of the autumn clothing.

Plus, I don't think we have had new swim wear added in a very long time if ever. Well, I semi retract that statement since some were added with the tropical island event, but even if you won the items, they weren't added to the actual swimwear section. And not I would rather not have all my sims running around town in bikinis and swim trunks all the time anyway. :lol:
Level 55!
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

Love those autumn ideas! I change my sims clothes into costumes on Oct 1 for Halloween. Yes they wear them for a whole month :D Then they get warmer clothes. Then mid-March or so, they get spring/summer outfits.