"No internet connection" any time I try to buy a special

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Reshiram
Banned

"No internet connection" any time I try to buy a special

Post by Reshiram »

There's a few Specials I want to buy my Daughter but I can't! Every time I try, after I tap, "Buy" I get an Error Message every time! The Error Message says, "No internet connection. Make sure wifi or cellular data is turned on and try again." Except my Internet's fine. I can even close The Sims Freeplay and reopen it and it loads just fine so I obviously have a Data Connection. In fact, I can even purchase Lifestyle Points for my Daughter just fine. I normally don't spend money for Lifestyle Points but I just tried to see if I could. And that went through, and immediately after it just said that I didn't have an Internet Connection on the Specials. I tried the Specials again after the Lifestyle Points but same Error Message. The only Special I could buy was the Rugs, anything after that gets that Error Message. But buying Currency works flawlessly.

I tried closing The Sims Freeplay and restarting it, tried clearing the Cache, and restarting her Phone but the same Error Message continues.

I Googled the Problem but only results about cheats showed up. There's nothing out there about this Problem

Any Ideas?
Screenshot_2017-08-18-09-43-31.png
Reshiram
Banned

Re: "No internet connection" any time I try to buy a special

Post by Reshiram »

Am I really the only one who's having the Problem?? :cry:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

It sounds very frustrating. Have you tried buying from another location, such as a public library? Or possibly try downloading onto a different device and trying.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
kelline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kelline »

Try clearing the games cache. I think thats what worked for me.

Ive had this happen also, it's VERY frustrating.