Monuments

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
MidnightGamer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Monuments

Post by MidnightGamer »

I'm level 40 (so pretty advanced) but I had a few questions about monuments, specifically the Ancient Godess. So... Question 1) Are the monument resources for all except ancient Godess completely random or every random action? Or do I have to do specific tasks/specific times? Question 2) The Ancient Godess description says when it is fully built it will give "a regular supply of free lifestyle points" - does regular mean per 24 hours? And how many do you get?
mockingbird288z

Re: Monuments

Post by mockingbird288z »

1) For the most part they are random. Any action could get you a resource. No specific time or action is guaranteed to get you a resource. When the monuments were new you could increase your chance of getting a resource for a specific monument by doing actions that went with the theme of the monument (gardening for the Riches of Terra resources, washing hands for the Springs of Fortune, etc.) but I don't know if that's still how it works.

2) 1LP (occasionally 2) on Saturdays between 8:00pm -12:00am and Wednesdays between 9:00am - 1:00pm.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
MidnightGamer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Monuments

Post by MidnightGamer »

Aw, only 1-2 LP? Better than nothing but I want a fully upgraded game (workstations, buildings in mall, renovations, new businesses) so I guess it's nice to have that and other bonuses. For the first thing, I have gotten water based monuments (chisel) when doing cooking hobby, but I get flames of wisdom resources more with cooking hobby, so maybe it's somewhat correlated with action but not guaranteed. Thanks for the info.