Can't help two important sims

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Voldyslovechild
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Can't help two important sims

Post by Voldyslovechild »

simmare wrote: 11 Sep 2017, 14:25
Voldyslovechild wrote: 11 Sep 2017, 14:19 What does it look like when an important sim shows up on a work lot? Specifically the studio? I can't get past level 7 and this frustrating
They have the hot pink question mark above their heads.
DUH! Thank you lol! :)
CheesePuff
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CheesePuff »

I have had to just wait for a shift in which two important sims come. This usually happens when you're at a higher level in your specialization. I guess it makes it more difficult to level up.
Stokstaartje
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Stokstaartje »

I also have a problem with this badge. No important sims will appear at the police station. There is a little girl there with the 'pink sparkles' of an important sim, but she doesn't have a task, but doesn't leave either. I suspect a bug? Does this sound familiar to anyone, and how did you solve it?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Stokstaartje wrote: 30 Sep 2017, 13:32 I also have a problem with this badge. No important sims will appear at the police station. There is a little girl there with the 'pink sparkles' of an important sim, but she doesn't have a task, but doesn't leave either. I suspect a bug? Does this sound familiar to anyone, and how did you solve it?
Welcome to the forum!

As the little girl is an important sim, it's likely that no other comes in until she has left.
Customers without task bubbles is a known issue. There is an article at the Firemonkeys Help Center: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... al-Support

They say it's worth a try to upload the game to the cloud and then reinstall the app may help. If not, you'll need to contact the technical support so they can remove the broken customer for you.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I recently noticed an extra sim without a bubble in my police station. At least he doesn't sparkle and I still get 4 sims with requests. So I try to see it as a feature lol. I did try re-installing the game, but it didn't fix it.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

copperwood wrote: 04 Oct 2017, 20:16 I recently noticed an extra sim without a bubble in my police station. At least he doesn't sparkle and I still get 4 sims with requests. So I try to see it as a feature lol. I did try re-installing the game, but it didn't fix it.
The same thing is happening at my hospital; an old man without a bubble just won't leave :lol:
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 04 Oct 2017, 21:30
copperwood wrote: 04 Oct 2017, 20:16 I recently noticed an extra sim without a bubble in my police station. At least he doesn't sparkle and I still get 4 sims with requests. So I try to see it as a feature lol. I did try re-installing the game, but it didn't fix it.
The same thing is happening at my hospital; an old man without a bubble just won't leave :lol:
Mine is wearing a Halloween costume. The blue one with a hood and gold trim.
Smelgy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Smelgy »

I'm having exact same problem I managed on the police badge just not the film maker I hardly see a special there
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Smelgy wrote: 03 Nov 2022, 17:08 I'm having exact same problem I managed on the police badge just not the film maker I hardly see a special there
Welcome to the forum!

As far as I remember the couriers from Simtown Market events also count as important Sim. It takes 4 hours to complete the tasks though :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View